Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
At my work there was a special room that you could use either to relax in or for new mothers to express milk. The sign said in Dutch:
"kolf ruimte / rust ruimte"
('kolven' meaning 'to express milk', 'ruimte' means 'room' and 'rust' means 'rest', i.e. 'rust ruimte' is a room to rest/relax in)

But it also had a handy-dandy English translation below:
"lactation room / restroom"
💩
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 7.46.57 AM.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, Ibix and 5 others
WWGD said:
The small once are near Minneapolis
...the ones that Missisip, boys!
 
jtbell said:
...the ones that Missisip, boys!
They Missisip in Minneapolis, Minisoda.
 
I can't remember the name of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but Quasimodo rings a bell.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and BillTre
Engineers joke!😄🛠️
A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.

The engineer fumed, 'What's with those blokes? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!'

The doctor chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such inept golf!'

The priest said, 'Here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him.'
He said, 'Hello, George! what's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'

The greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'

The group fell silent for a moment.

The priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them.'

The engineer said, 'Why can't they play at night?'
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, DennisN, Borg and 4 others
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Bach Bach Bach.JPG
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Bystander and DennisN
Borg said:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We need more of those :smile: :

2.JPG


1.JPG
 
An icelander guy arrives home, and speaks loudly to his wife:

- I' m really pissed! The speech therapyst says I don't pronunce correctly the word "ridge".

- Calm down dear... could you say that word again?

- Ridge, ridge, ridge...

- Don't mind, you pronunciation is perfect.

- Yes, that's what I think. Is really hot here, could you bring me a cold beer from the ridge?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, DennisN and Orodruin
A local man is calmly leaning against a fence in the countryside, when a city tourist approaches him and asks:

-What a big flock of sheeps you have here! Do they eat a lot of grass?

The local farmer answers:

-Which ones, the white or the black ones?

-The white ones.

-The white sheeps eat, more or less, 10 kilograms of grass every day.

-And the black ones?

-The black ones too! About 10 Kilograms. That 's it.

-And tell me, how much wool do they produce in a year?

-Which of them, the white or the black ones?

-The white ones, for example.

-Those produce 5 kilograms of wool per year.

-And the black ones?

-The black ones produce the same amount.

-How interesting! And tell me, at what price your sheep meat sells for?

-For which ones, the white or the black ones?

-Black ones!

-Meat sells for about 10 euros per gross kilogram.

-And the white ones?

-The white ones too, the same price.

The tourist is a little perplexed, and finally exclaims:

-Every time I ask you something, you tell me to distinguish between white and black sheeps, but it seems that your answer is always the same, no matter the color. How is that?

-Simple, the white ones are mine.

-And the black ones?

-The black ones... too! All sheeps are mine.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: docnet and BillTre
Oh, gosh, what a funny t-shirt. I think I'm going to get one... I'll think about it. :smile:

Procrastinators.jpg


Source: here
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, BillTre and berkeman
DennisN said:
Oh, gosh, what a funny t-shirt. I think I'm going to get one... I'll think about it. :smile:

View attachment 344987

Source: here
A friend claimed to have won an award for procrastination. When challenged to prove it he said he couldn't because he'd never got round to collecting it.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and DennisN
DrGreg said:
Ibix said:
International Society of Procrastinators
I was going to join as a member, but I never got round to it.
I'll probably join some time next month.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and BillTre