Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
1724870716669.png
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, jtbell, nuuskur and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
And its brother meme:
1724871816077.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, collinsmark, davenn and 3 others
The guy who invented tetris died last week. When they buried him, all the gravestones around his plot were immediately sucked into the ground.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn and BillTre
I saw a postal service van parked next to the campus pond, where the mail carrier was taking her lunch break.

“Are you delivering to the ducks?”

“I sure am! They got bills, too.”
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, nuuskur, Borg and 2 others
jtbell said:
Shouldn’t they be (at least) triplets? Fish and (at least) two Chips?
I thought the integrated circuits that control nuclear reactors were called fission chips.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: jack action, edwardII, nuuskur and 2 others
DrGreg said:
I thought the integrated circuits that control nuclear reactors were called fission chips.
Only in Great Britain
 
We live of tourists, mostly.

IMG-20240830-WA0000.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Ibix, jack action and 1 other person
A non undisclosure agreement.

Just when I was about to sign an agreement concerning IT procedure, I asked my friend about it.
After reading it she said, ahh, it's nothing. It's just a non undisclosure agreement.
+ A what?? I asked, what the hell is non undisclosure?
- Just like the name implies, it's the opposite of undisclosure
+ And, (as a non English native speaker, I inquired again) what is undisclosure
- Well, it's the opposite of disclosure,
+ Sorry, and disclosure means...?
- It's the opposite of ******

Okay, I'm lost here. Then I just sign the agreement without knowing what's on it.

And then she told me, that's how English works, double negatives, mean positive, and sometimes double negatives can also mean negative, such as: I don't know nothing
But never double positives means negative,

And for that I replied yeah, right!
 
If at first you don't succeed, parachuting may not be your thing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and edwardII
dwarde said:
Missing the target though. Not everyone has a home where you can install a washer and a dryer. An iPhone can be kept in your pocket and the price of the place to put the washer and dryer is significantly more expensive.
 
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and BillTre
Orodruin said:
Missing the target though. Not everyone has a home where you can install a washer and a dryer. An iPhone can be kept in your pocket and the price of the place to put the washer and dryer is significantly more expensive.
Lose the iPhone and they could prolly afford a larger apartment to hold said washer/dryer. :wink:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and DennisN
DaveC426913 said:
Lose the iPhone and they could prolly afford a larger apartment to hold said washer/dryer. :wink:
Hardly. I remember the times when flat-TVs started replacing the old ones. It used to be said that the extra room needed to put an old TV would cost more than buying a flat-TV ... :P