Halc
Gold Member
- 465
- 388
if nobody baked the cakes that they prepared, the world would be a batter place.
After AI takes over, the world will be a byter place.DrGreg said:(Have we got through all the vowels yet?)
Dave, I'm gonna have to agree w/ you on that.DaveC426913 said:I think my subconscious is a bit of a doof.
Yeah, why can’t they finish demolishing them?dextercioby said:
You can bearly see it.nuuskur said:
Reminds me of the " dumb" guy who's boss ( edit)repeatedly offers him a choice between a dime and a quarter . Dumb guy always chooses the dime, while the boss laughs at him each time, calls him a dummy " If I take the quarter, it's over, no more dimes".DennisN said:
they look like a bunch of fun-guysOrodruin said:
and when everyone can afford expensive cars the world will be a Bentley place.jtbell said:When new cars become too expensive for anyone to afford, the world will become a beater place.