Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
1728482186101.png
 
Physics news on Phys.org
nuuskur said:

Not any more it ain't necessarily so no more....



Dear Moderators: This video is just a bit political, but probably not really objectionable vis a vis forum guidelines; please keep or delete at your discretion.
 
Quoth the raven at the campfire, once upon a midnight dreary:

"Never s'mores."
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and BillTre
How do you make a man appreciate art?
Put it on the middle of a golf course.
 
Myself when young did eagerly frequent
Doctor and saint, and heard great argument
About it and about: but evermore
Came out by the same door as in I went.
-- Omar Khayyam, The Rubaiyyat[/size]

Myself when young did eagerly check out
Grifter and troll, and heard great argument
About it and about: but evermore
Swiped away as sure as on I tapped.
 
I eat my peas with honey;
I've done it all my life.
It makes the peas taste funny,
But it keeps them on the knife!
(Anon)

-Dan
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and berkeman
topsquark said:
I eat my peas with honey;
I've done it all my life.
It makes the peas taste funny,
But it keeps them on the knife!
(Anon)

-Dan
Ogden Nash, I think.
 
I asked a hard of hearing caddy for a Sand Wedge. He brought me a Turkey on Rye.
 
There is a YouTuber with a channel called CruisingTheCut, all about canal boating. The channel is nice in many ways, one of them being his thumbnail puns.

For example, I rather like this recent one:

"I went on a cruise to Norway on a GIGANTIC ship (P&O Iona, September 2024)"

1728603079183.png
 
I'm SO glad I'm married because I used to just smash into the backs of cars before I had someone to scream and gasp when a car a thousand feet ahead of me hit the brakes.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hornbein, Tom.G, edwardII and 1 other person
phinds said:
I'm SO glad I'm married because I used to just smash into the backs of cars before I had someone to scream and gasp when a car a thousand feet ahead of me hit the brakes.
Smashing random trunks is indeed an endeavor reserved for the unmarried.
 
The comedian on stage struggles for savoir fare. The guy who forgot his money struggles for Subway fare.
 
"What do you get when you cross Frankenstein with the Invisible Man?"

"I don't know, but it can't be much to look at."
 
dextercioby said:
1728819754709.png
For sale: Second hand vacuum. No pressure.*

I'm getting rid of it because all it does is gather dust.

*That works for barometers, too.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre, collinsmark and 1 other person
dextercioby said:
The only way Microsoft could come up with something that doesn't suck is if they manufactured vaccuum cleaners.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and BillTre
"I enjoy watching shows at the comedy club, but I don't like to eat dinner there."

"Why not?"

"The food tastes funny."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, edwardII and BillTre
1728884903420.png

I have no idea why a dinosaur is used to represent a mathematician in this diagram. Are we becoming dinosaurs? *nervous laughter*
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hornbein, gmax137, edwardII and 5 others