Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Hopefully just a coincidence:
Screenshot_20240430_172532_YouTube.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, edwardII and nuuskur
DaveC426913 said:
Is anyone old enough to remember a time when it wasn't Chuck Norris - it was Paul Bunyan?
May be a regional thing.
I remember SNL's skit on Bill Brasky.
 
Annette works in IT she's pregnant. Should she name her son/daughter 000Subnette?
 
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: benorin and nuuskur
They've made a new candy bar by adding Viagra to the candy bar Oh Henry. It's called Oh, Oh, Oh Henry!
 
New network name:
ItHurtsWhenIP.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, benorin and phinds
Saudi Prince in joint venture with Cadbury.
Now called " The Chocolate Sheik".
 
Most sneezing takes place in Mass Achoo Setts.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, edwardII, BillTre and 1 other person
dwarde said:
Once, I was driving on the highway and my trunk unlatched just enough to light up the dash light. A little bit of panic. What do I do? Do I stop in traffic on the highway to close it back? Seems dangerous. But what if the trunk lid fully opens? Not even the time to evaluate all possible outcomes, I hit a bump on the road and it closed back by itself. Thank you!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, BillTre and WWGD
I know you hear this all the time, but the end is the best... :smile:

 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Swamp Thing, DaveC426913, Borg and 4 others
There's been a 2 ltr pepsi on a table in the kitchen at work for a couple of days. Someone put an open package of Mentos next to it with a note that says "Do it". :olduhh:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, Tom.G, nuuskur and 3 others