Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
IMG_0648.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and phinds
Physics news on Phys.org
How do people go leaf-peeping in the fall?

In an autumn-mobile.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and topsquark

Phys. Rev. B is growing faster than the speed of light. But that does not contradict special relativity because no information was conveyed​

 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, dextercioby, phinds and 2 others
Hornbein said:

Phys. Rev. B is growing faster than the speed of light. But that does not contradict special relativity because no information was conveyed​



reminds me of Nugatory's
phinds said:
I think this exchange HAS to rate at least an honorable mention. This has GOT to be the best set-up @Nugatory has seen in years:

Davenn: Well if you want to be that picky, all changes in the EM field ALSO propagate at the speed of light
phinds: As do comments by all us nitpickers here on PF
Nugatory: Those actually move at speeds faster than light, but there is no violation of relativity because they transfer no information.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and BillTre
Old joke. They asked this actress in SNL, if she was as stupid as she looked on TV.
Her reply; going along, self-mocking
" I don't know, I've never watched myself on TV"
 
When my girlfriend found the indoor trampoline I'd bought, she hit the roof.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, edwardII, jack action and 3 others
That zoo in Thailand is already thinking about where Moo Deng will go to college.

They're considering the hippocampus.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre and nuuskur
nsaspook said:
Guess the digits in the access code.
View attachment 351588
There's a puzzle nearly just like this in the video game "Life is Strange." Three digits in the number pad are worn, showing more use than the other digits. This narrows down the 3-digit code possibilities from 1000 to 6. You can then narrow that down further with trial and error, easily enough.
 
topsquark said:
But I like devilled eggs! Does that make me a bad person?
Apparently so. Before I saw that I probably would have been able to have some sympathy for you... o0)