Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Descartes.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Swamp Thing, Ibix, edwardII and 6 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Orodruin said:
… and the ones driving the vehicles…
I'm not sure I believe all these alligations.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Swamp Thing, pinball1970, DennisN and 3 others
Do they have organ banks in the UK?
I know they have a Liverpool.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, edwardII, Orodruin and 2 others
WWGD said:
Do they have organ banks in the UK?
I know they have a Liverpool.
Hartlepool
Braintree
St Pancras Station

Historically, the UK had colonies.
 
WWGD said:
Do they have organ banks in the UK?
I know they have a Liverpool.
Man phones a pizza restaurant and asks "Do you deliver?"

"No, we do pepperoni, we do Hawaiian, we do Four Seasons, but we don't do liver."

Based on a Peter Kay joke.
 
DrGreg said:
I'm not sure I believe all these alligations.
There was a politician back in the 80s or 90s who responded to critics with, "I deny the allegations and cast aspersions on the alligators."

I can't seem to find it anywhere now.
 
gmax137 said:
There was a politician back in the 80s or 90s who responded to critics with, "I deny the allegations and cast aspersions on the alligators."

I can't seem to find it anywhere now.
How about in river banks, canals? Be careful when/if you do. ;).
 
DrGreg said:
Hartlepool
Braintree
St Pancras Station

Historically, the UK had colonies.
And the French now have colognes. Including Toilet Water ( Eau de Toilette).
 
The latest scent-sation? :wideeyed:

IMG_0805.jpeg
 
gmax137 said:
There was a politician back in the 80s or 90s who responded to critics with, "I deny the allegations and cast aspersions on the alligators."

I can't seem to find it anywhere now.
I believe you are referring to the inimitable Algonquin J. Calhoun, a lawyer on the "Amos n' Andy Show". I think the original quote was, "Your honor, not only does I resent the allegation, but I resents the alligator".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Johnny Yuma, WWGD, phinds and 3 others
IMG_0807.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, edwardII, Ibix and 1 other person
sandy stone said:
I believe you are referring to the inimitable Algonquin J. Calhoun, a lawyer on the "Amos n' Andy Show". I think the original quote was, "Your honor, not only does I resent the allegation, but I resents the alligator".
Close.
1732140145673.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and jtbell
My uncle, at 80 years of age, still has amazing insights into people's personality. He's Jung at heart.
 
Many people don’t know what ”prefix” means, but it is not the end of the word.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, dextercioby, jtbell and 2 others
Orodruin said:
Many people don’t know what ”prefix” means, but it is not the end of the word.
Ive seen it used by restaurants and cafes: prefix lunch/dinner, rather than, IIRC, prix fixe.
 
WWGD said:
Ive seen [prefix] used by restaurants and cafes: prefix lunch/dinner, rather than, IIRC, prix fixe.
That must make dessert a suffix.
 
zoology/taxonomy quiz Q&A
Q: What is a difference between an alligator and a crocodile?
A: The alligator will see you later, but the crocodile, you'll see in a while.