Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
froze-windows.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Swamp Thing, davenn, Ibix and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
IMG_0791.jpeg

Chicken noodle or tomato rice?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, berkeman, collinsmark and 1 other person
A looming disaster. I ran out of yarn.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, BillTre and jtbell
IMG_0792.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, BillTre, phinds and 1 other person
IMG_0794.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, phinds, gmax137 and 2 others
Tragedy at the zoo, when the snake pit was accidentally filled with concrete. The zoo director was quoted as saying "It's very sad. Now the snakes don't even have a pit to hiss in."

(Colin Mochrie)
 
Ibix said:
Tragedy at the zoo, when the snake pit was accidentally filled with concrete. The zoo director was quoted as saying "It's very sad. Now the snakes don't even have a pit to hiss in."

(Colin Mochrie)
Only male snake his(s), right?
 
Ibix said:
Correct, and their favourite subject at school is hisstory.
I think you're hissterical.
 
jtbell said:
img_0794-jpeg.jpg
I can't tell you how well that works; my lips are sealed.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, jack action and berkeman
What did Popeye the sailor say when his captain asked him to become the ship's cook?

"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam."
 
jtbell said:
What did Popeye the sailor say when his captain asked him to become the ship's cook?

"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam."
Served with spinach and olive oil.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and jtbell
DrGreg said:
Served with spinach and olive oil.
And a wimpy little hamburger.

IMG_0795.jpeg
 
Last edited:
jtbell said:
What did Popeye the sailor say when his captain asked him to become the ship's cook?

"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam."

DrGreg said:
Served with spinach and olive oil.

jtbell said:
And a wimpy little hamburger.
The one Robin Williams movie in which he wasn't over-acting...I actually like/d it enough to buy the disc.