Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 13,926
- 16,804
My origami business folded.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
A snail calls the police to say he has just been mugged by two slugs. They ask him to give more details about what exactly happened.
"I don't know, I can't remember too much -- it all happened so fast!"
"OK, just try to remember anything that might help".
"Well, I do know it was two homeless guys".
"I don't know, I can't remember too much -- it all happened so fast!"
"OK, just try to remember anything that might help".
"Well, I do know it was two homeless guys".
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Also, Rocky.
- 22,832
- 14,880
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Reminds me of Space Force: "It is great to be black on the moon... uh, back on the moon."
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
How do they know it was meant for the woman?Orodruin said:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
I saw something about the so-called "Mothman of Point Pleasant". It made me wonder why they didn't just put out a giant lightbulb.
- 13,926
- 16,804
"Doctor, doctor, you have to help me! I think I'm a moth!"Ivan Seeking said:I saw something about the so-called "Mothman of Point Pleasant". It made me wonder why they didn't just put out a giant lightbulb.
"Sir, I'm a dentist not a psychiatrist."
"I know, but your light was on."
- 22,832
- 14,880
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
Surströmming ?
"During the production of surströmming, just enough salt is used to prevent the raw herring from rotting while allowing it to ferment. A fermentation process of at least six months gives the fish its characteristic strong smell and somewhat acidic taste." (Wikipedia)
"During the production of surströmming, just enough salt is used to prevent the raw herring from rotting while allowing it to ferment. A fermentation process of at least six months gives the fish its characteristic strong smell and somewhat acidic taste." (Wikipedia)
- 22,832
- 14,880
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
- 3,212
- 3,841
I tried the shark (Hákarl) when I was in Iceland. An acquired taste, even more so than Marmite.Orodruin said:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Sharks and humans are mutually edible. We like them and they like us.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
edwardII
- 1
- 803
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
This was the playground for bad kids.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
