Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Ibix said:
I'll sea if I can think of anything.
Another good question is why the North American cities are not as far north. I don’t really know but I am sure I can stream a good documentary about it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Orodruin said:
Another good question is why the North American cities are not as far north.
Canada goes to bed early
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Ivan Seeking
7hF3MQ7kNvgHKGElW&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, collinsmark, Ivan Seeking and 5 others
fresh_42 said:
1736678639406.png
They almost all speak English, too.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, nuuskur, fresh_42 and 1 other person
fresh_42 said:
That came - other than the babel fish who was there from the beginning - very late in spin-offs.
No, it appears in the original series - there's a photo of the prop at Memory Alpha.
 
Orodruin said:
Nobody would ever know why Buster became canicidial … or what happened to the rest of his classmates.
How long have you been waiting to use that word?
 
Ivan Seeking said:
How long have you been waiting to use that word?
Shouldn't it better be: "How long have you been waiting to create that word?"?

1736731652167.png
 
My bad, should be canicidal not canicidial. Fixed typo.

As for how long … about two minutes. I started typing homicidal and thought “that’s not right …”
 
Speaking of dogs, while I was out walking yesterday I saw one doing its business at a stop-sign. I remarked to its owner, "Your dog must think 'stop' means 'go'."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and BillTre
I once saw a porta-potty labeled "Here's Johnny!".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, edwardII, Ivan Seeking and 1 other person
"We're #1 in the #2 business!"

"Born in Barrie. Raised everywhere!"