Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Seems legit :oldlaugh:

1746084220931.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre, gmax137 and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, this is so true... if you've had a cat or cats, you know exactly what this means...
:biggrin:


1.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, davenn, Bystander and 2 others
A Texas farmer went on vacation to Australia. He met up with an Australian farmer who proudly showed off his wheat field.
"That's nothing," said the Texan. "Back home, we have wheat fields that are twice as large as this."

Next the Australian pointed out his cattle.
"They're nothing," said the Texan. "Back home, we have longhorns that are twice as big as your cows."

Just then, half a dozen kangaroos
🦘
bounded across the road.
"What are those?" asked the Texan.
The Australian replied, "Don't you have grasshoppers
🦗
in Texas?"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, symbolipoint, gmax137 and 2 others
nsaspook said:
I do not pray often, but when I do, I pray to Zeus. No lines. No waiting. He is just glad to get the work.
Yeah, but then you go "Hey, Zeus!" and end up talking to that Other Guy.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, WWGD, gmax137 and 1 other person
fresh_42 said:
I have read the following phrase about foxes these days:

A fox is cat software running on dog hardware.
It was mentioned in...Fox news.
 
fresh_42 said:
I have read the following phrase about foxes these days:

A fox is cat software running on dog hardware.
It was mentioned in...Fox News.
 
WWGD said:
It was mentioned in...Fox news.
I would like to point out that this is not one of my sources. Never ever. I have seen what it does to people! (family)
 
Last edited:
I don't want to say I'm in a bad mood, but someone just asked my dog if I bite.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, Klystron, Bystander and 3 others
Caveat: anecdote; not a joke.

At Dim Sum today, for our 33rd Anniversary.

Me: "Ooh! Deep-fried octopus - yum! Ah shoot! I really should uphold my resolution to stop eating octopus, now that resarch is showing them to have some degree of intelligence."

My wife (soto voce): "It's OK. You're only eating the stupid ones."

(Yep She's a keeper.)
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, nsaspook, BillTre and 3 others
WWGD said:
Octopi? Or ##8 \pi ##?
They hate it when you use that old joke. Just saying that you may want to stay out of the water for the next couple of days... :wink:
 
berkeman said:
They hate it when you use that old joke. Just saying that you may want to stay out of the water for the next couple of days... :wink:
I recycle*. Shouldn't we all?
*Jokes.
 
berkeman said:
They hate it when you use that old joke. Just saying that you may want to stay out of the water for the next couple of days... :wink:
Did you know that octopuses make a lot of money from playing poker? Seems they always play with suckers.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Orodruin, BillTre and berkeman