Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
berkeman said:
They hate it when you use that old joke. Just saying that you may want to stay out of the water for the next couple of days... :wink:
Ibix said:
Did you know that octopuses make a lot of money from playing poker? Seems they always play with suckers.
These jokes are so lame that they are not even worth the ink they were written with.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
jack action said:
These jokes are so lame that they are not even worth the ink they were written with.
How much does an octopus have to pay to go to the doctor?

Sick squid.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and jack action
Ibix said:
How much does an octopus have to pay to go to the doctor?

Sick squid.
If they went to the doctor they must be six sick squids.
 
1746407151535.webp
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, dextercioby, davenn and 8 others
IMG_6119.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, edwardII, jack action and 2 others
WWGD said:
Just like the six sick Sikhs at the Kashmir hospital.
"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick."

Say that six times quickly. :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and DaveC426913
jtbell said:
"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick."

Say that six times quickly. :wink:
I'm not the pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's son
And I'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
 
DaveC426913 said:
I'm not the pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's son
And I'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
MUCH easier
 
At the British Parliament, an MP:
" Half the people in this room are idiots".
Loud booing follows.
"Ok: Half the people in this room _are not_ idiots".
 
Q: What did communists use to light their homes before candles?

A: Electricity.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DOGE3500, dextercioby, jack action and 3 others
Found someone named Jody Maggio to help me win bets about Joe DiMaggio still being alive.
 
Last edited:
I guess now I'm officially old.

I'm older than the Pope.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre and AlexB23
(Jaime) Cardinal Sin was the Archbishop of Manila from 1974 to 2003. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Sin

His title and surname as "cardinal sin" (another term for a deadly sin) were a point of humour in the Philippines and for Filipino Catholics. Examples included "The greatest sin of all: Cardinal Sin," and even his own pun of "Welcome to the house of Sin" that he used to greet guests at Villa San Miguel, the secondary archiepiscopal palace in Mandaluyong.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, jack action and WWGD
If I go to a restaurant and give them a compliment, will they think that I'm patronizing them?
 
Winning the lottery is highly unlikely. Running into my Ethiopian friend is Highly Selassie.
 
Borg said:
If I go to a restaurant and give them a compliment, will they think that I'm patronizing them?
I remember when I was around 8, seeing a sign on a store "Thank you for Patronizing us", And almost instantaneously seeing a woman yell at her (boyfriend?) "Stop Patronizing me". It took me a few years to rid myself of the confusion around the term.