Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Jonathan Scott
Gold Member
- 2,358
- 1,274
The only words I can find that fit are "always lapture the stoic", which doesn't make much sense, although both "lapture" and "stoic" are font names.
Mayhem
- 441
- 326
Henri Lebesgue, ca. 1900:
"**** me sideways, this integral is unsolvable!
... now wait a minute."
"**** me sideways, this integral is unsolvable!
... now wait a minute."
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
This happens if you free Willy.BillTre said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,707
Freed Free Willy didn't work out too well either.
He was rather old (for a killer whale), 27, when released. He was not good at hunting or interacting with others of his species.
Probably (in my opinion), because he missed out on learning period interactions at certain times in his development.
Limited hunting skills. Limited social skills.
He was rather old (for a killer whale), 27, when released. He was not good at hunting or interacting with others of his species.
Probably (in my opinion), because he missed out on learning period interactions at certain times in his development.
Limited hunting skills. Limited social skills.
Mayhem
- 441
- 326
The only whale celebrity in existence and he dies at age 27. What a coincidence.BillTre said:Freed Free Willy didn't work out too well either.
He was rather old (for a killer whale), 27, when released. He was not good at hunting or interacting with others of his species.
Probably (in my opinion), because he missed out on learning period interactions at certain times in his development.
Limited hunting skills. Limited social skills.
- 22,832
- 14,880
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,098
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,098
Well, my name's John Lee Pettimorefresh_42 said:
Same as my daddy and his daddy before
You hardly ever saw grandaddy down here
He only come to town about twice a year
He'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line
Everybody knew that he made moonshine
You never come back from Copperhead Road!
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
I spent $300 on a limo and just found out the fee doesn't include a driver.
I spent all that money and have nothing to chauffeur it.
I spent all that money and have nothing to chauffeur it.
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
You mean, I was lucky when I didn't get it?phinds said:
- 13,926
- 16,804
"Nothing to show for it" means "I wasted my money". Or time or effort or whatever.fresh_42 said:You mean, I was lucky when I didn't get it?
- 20,819
- 28,467
Well, I pronounced chauffeur correctly, and it doesn't sound like "show for it". I thought @jack action would know, too.Ibix said:"Nothing to show for it" means "I wasted my money". Or time or effort or whatever.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8