Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
symbolipoint said:
The commercial advertisement for the sandwich and the direction sign for the crematorium is only coincident.
And that makes it less funny, how?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
And that makes it less funny, how?
Just call it an interpretation. Finding it as funny more or less is for the observer to do.
 
Last edited:
WWGD said:
I used(?) to be a major Geography nerd. Maybe those without a social life , or French, like @Mayhem could get it. Me asking a woman: "Do you want a ride in Mayotte (My Yacht)*? No thanks, it's too far and I don't have a French visa"
*Edited.
I am not sure what is a greater offense.

Insinuating that I have no social life or entertaining the notion that I could be French!
 
Mayhem said:
I am not sure what is a greater offense.

Insinuating that I have no social life or entertaining the notion that I could be French!
C'est la vie, c'est la guerre. Oops, sorry!
 
Mayhem said:
I am not sure what is a greater offense.

Insinuating that I have no social life or entertaining the notion that I could be French!
Apologies, for some reason I thought you were French. I guess you're not a former nerd like I was myself.
 
1753284438074.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DEvens, davenn, phinds and 3 others
Dad, I'm engaged.
Apologize!​
Why?
Apologize now!​
What did I do wrong?
Apologize first!​
Okay, I'm sorry, Dad.
Very good, my son. Now that you can apologize for nothing, you're ready for marriage.​
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DEvens, Borg and BillTre
BillTre said:
I'm somewhat distracted from the mindblowing concept of a Braille gearstick by the weird arrangement of the gears, assuming I'm reading them correctly:
465
R123
 
nsaspook said:
1753292551728.webp
When God was explaining to Adam about the rules in Eden, Adam saw another guy off in the distance and he asked God who that was. God said, Oh, that's Keith Richards. He was here when I got here.
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DEvens, DennisN, davenn and 3 others
The woman I work with is from Prague. She's my Czech mate.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Ibix
In tomorrow's academic competition, atheists don't have a prayer.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and edwardII
Dave Allen, the Irish comedian, used to say: "I´ve never understood why there are fences around graveyards because those that are outside don´t want to get in and those that are inside can´t get out!"

1753496496267.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, jack action, fresh_42 and 3 others
The doctor took his patient into the room and said, "I have some good news and some bad news."
The patient said, "Give me the good news."
"They're going to name a disease after you."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn, Ibix and 6 others