Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
S7YQzMXPhejtEbu3q&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-fra5-2.webp
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and davenn
Physics news on Phys.org
I like the use of a well known illusion.


Screenshot 2025-07-14 at 12.11.11 PM.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, DennisN, davenn and 3 others
IMG_1278.webp


If I saw this in an elevator, it would give me the heeby-jeebies. :eek:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Hornbein, berkeman, Ibix and 2 others
Heard this sentence somewhere : "Deputy heads will roll".

Although a bit political, I hope it is general and generic enough that it's not against the rules.
 
IMG_1279.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, symbolipoint, davenn and 3 others
WWGD said:
screenshot_20240204_154231_samsung-internet-webp.webp
People who have been filled with helium speak very highly of the experience.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: berkeman, BillTre, symbolipoint and 3 others