Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
5ReH5SH6odU4BMbca&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.webp
 
Making the world a better place one mnemonic at a time.

black meets yellow.webp


Now I won't have to hear my grandkids shriek "Agh! A bee!"
 
A female cop complimented me by telling me I was carrying a suspiciously large package.
 
Newton's first law of motion illustrated for morons. Learning about inertia literally the hard way:

Newtons-first-law-of-motion_INERTIA.webp
 
It's so hot here, I found three naked Finns in my living room, throwing water on stones and hitting each other with birch branches.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell and sbrothy
My son just sent me this one:

Hansel and Gretel suffered from munch house'n syndrome.
 
  • Like
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: davenn, sbrothy and Bystander
WWGD said:
In probability or improbability?
The Heart of Gold is equipped with an "Infinite Improbability Drive" that allows it to travel instantaneously to any point in space by simultaneously passing through every point in the universe at once.
 
  • Agree
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, sbrothy and Bystander
70's ??? Heck, I was doing that in the mid 50's, though the screen was a bit smaller.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nsaspook, 256bits, WWGD and 1 other person
I subbed in for a Matrix Algebra class. Sent students to the blackboard to find the product of matrices. Told them: " Go forth and multiply".
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42 and BillTre
WWGD said:
I subbed in for a Matrix Algebra class. Sent students to the blackboard to find the product of matrices. Told them: " Go forth and multiply".
Did an orgy happen in your class?
 
BillTre said:
Did an orgy happen in your class?
Close: They multiplied matrices incorrectly ;). *

Strange how many refer to " matrixes"(plural).or " matrice"( singular).