Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,332 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
It's not lame, it's real life these days. But this seems to be the active joke thread so...
1754883838345.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, sbrothy, collinsmark and 2 others
I'm getting false warning messages from my Windows system anti virus. I may have to just polish Defender and move it out. Or trade my Chevy for a Cadila Ka Ka.
 
Last edited:
This is an old one I have lying around from when the LHC was new and it had a public interface (it might still have it, I dunno). Noticed this one though. Seems it was out of tune at that particular moment.


LHC_out_of_tune.webp
 
phinds said:
They forgot the saw.
They never saw the saw. It was so-so, though.
 
WWGD said:
They never saw the saw. It was so-so, though.
So, they missed the seesaw is basically what you're saying?

EDIT: I always wondered. Eh, I got things mixed up. NVM.
 
Now I know politics is a banned and inflamed subject but at this comical level (and since it doesn't set the stage for any kind of discussion) I hope it's OK. Also, I don't agree one way or the other. It is what it is:

snowflake_pets.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and BillTre
Seems I found a trove of pictures. I admit they're probably outdated but maybe one or two on here haven't seen them:

birth_super_villain.webp
 
sbrothy said:
Seems I found a trove of pictures. I admit they're probably outdated but maybe one or two on here haven't seen them:

View attachment 364344
I was reviewing my networking books. They spoke of the birth of a ( super) VLAN.
 
sbrothy said:
Seems I found a trove of pictures. I admit they're probably outdated but maybe one or two on here haven't seen them:

View attachment 364344
Gah! What is wrong with her hips??
 
DaveC426913 said:
Gah! What is wrong with her hips??

Wow! You're right! I didn't even notice that. Smells of photoshop. Yeah, there's definitely something wrong there.
 
sbrothy said:
It's like one of those crazy last wills like "throw my entire corpse into the Manneken Pis fountain.
I've been there twice in the last year. I really don't get the attraction.
 
It took 70 years but it finally happened.

1755090734432.webp
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Bystander, BillTre, WWGD and 1 other person
WWGD said:
Any Watt in the ML other than in lamps? Maybe Wei, Weir?
How about a " you've heard it in PF first":

" Watt is a unit of Power?"
"Yes. "
Anyone care to add to it?
 
Last edited:
To avoid him getting trampled by the carriage, they put Descartes before the horse.
To give him faster access to the king, they put Descartes before the wh o res.