Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Member @256bits, maybe you placed the ...bing... link in the wrong forum section.
.... but whatever case, I eventually quickly checked some brief reading about BTO in Wikipedia.


edit: I needed some explanation, which came in a later post.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
256bits said:
Taking Care of Business is a song about being self employed at working all day doing nothing, maybe even doing some overtime -- or so goes the chorus.
Theme song for @fresh_42 post regarding nothing is possible.
Easy for someone like me to misunderstand. I began thinking about that aspect of the lyrics while listening. That was the basic focus on why placement was to "Collection of Lame Jokes".
 
1000164194.webp
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, jack action and 4 others
fresh_42 said:
Scientists found out ... but decided to go back in.
That one took several seconds to understand. Tricky abbreviated grammar but o.k.
 
Steven Seagal was an expert at eating IKEA meatballs. Aikidu not.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and 256bits
Swamp Thing said:
I still don't understand.
It's winter. he needs his jacket.
 
My quantum physics professor told me that I should try to get into the field of nuclear physics and I might find it very interesting.
I said no. Because I found that field to be really “Bohring”.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexB23, sbrothy, DennisN and 2 others
Defendant, you are here in court because you allegedly sold an unidentifiable liquid as an elixir of life. Have you been convicted for this before? Yes, Your Honor, once in 1734 and once in 1864.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, sbrothy and jack action

Shocking photographic evidence: Chemtrails cause forest fires!​


Chemtrails.webp
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur, berkeman and 3 others
A physicist was attending a conference in a large venue that happened to also be holding an economics conference. One morning the physicist wandered down the wrong hallway and found himself attending a talk on economics.

Later he described it to his colleagues as quite illuminating. It was a lot like a physics talk, they even had differential equations.

The only difference is that the solutions to the equations don't have to match observation. :)
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, berkeman and BillTre
Maybe it's saying the cooks might sleeping when they make your food?

sTYqI6uJdDtW6AGmO&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-lax7-1.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, WWGD and 1 other person
Saudi prince to buy Hershey 's company. He will become the Chocolate Sheikh.
 
Last edited:
WWGD said:
Saudi prince to buy Hershey 's company. He will become the Chocolate Sheikh.
I don't get it. I assume chocolate sheikh is a pun for something?

Oh. Shake?
 
DaveC426913 said:
I don't get it. I assume chocolate sheikh is a pun for something?

Oh. Shake?
Well, I thought referring to a person " correctly " as a Chocolate shake, was funny. But I get it's a matter of taste.
 
WWGD said:
Well, I thought referring to a person " correctly " as a Chocolate shake, was funny. But I get it's a matter of taste.
I wasn't sure if there was some common cultural reference I was missing.

(Won't l make that mistake again after the whole "All the boys wanna come to my backyard to see my milkshake" debacle...)
 
DaveC426913 said:
I wasn't sure if there was some common cultural reference I was missing.

(Won't l make that mistake again after the whole "All the boys wanna come to my backyard to see my milkshake" debacle...)
Or " My ex wife won't let me put my fishing rod in her backyard".
 
WWGD said:
Chocolate Sheikh
He knows the MC at the Sofa convention, commonly referred to as the Lounge Chair.
 
Headline
Wurst Standup Comedian Presented with Trophy at Sausage Festival.
 
DaveC426913 said:
I wasn't sure if there was some common cultural reference I was missing.

(Won't l make that mistake again after the whole "All the boys wanna come to my backyard to see my milkshake" debacle...)
Would you prefer " Sheik Rattle and Roll"?