Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Q: What Price do get for not moving a muscle for a week?

A: A trophy.

(Sorry!)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, jack action, BillTre and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
sbrothy said:
Q: What Price do get for not moving a muscle for a week?

A: A trophy.

(Sorry!)
And you even need to pay Atro fee.
 
1765818113090.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, jtbell, nsaspook and 6 others
WWGD said:
In today's world, Quasimodo would have been denied the No-bell prize.
Do you have evidence for that claim? Or is it just a hunch?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, BillTre and WWGD
Ibix said:
Do you have evidence for that claim? Or is it just a hunch?
Well, his name did ring a bell.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and BillTre
Just out of boredom, I told someone with last name 'Parris', to travel to Lyon. Then we can say 'Parris is in Frrance'.
 
Last edited:
WWGD said:
In today's world, Quasimodo would have been denied the No-bell prize.
Ibix said:
Do you have evidence for that claim? Or is it just a hunch?
WWGD said:
Well, his name did ring a bell.
If I may chime in: I don't bellieve it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre and WWGD
jack action said:
If I may chime in: I don't bellieve it.
You're just being _bell_ icose.
 
I covered a sharp knife with basalt. If I attack someone, it will be basalt with a deadly weapon.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: symbolipoint
Reminds me of this classic

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, collinsmark and BillTre
The medicine I bought for my fishes ' health only worked at very small scales.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, jack action and DaveC426913
WWGD said:
The medicine I bought for my fishes ' health only worked at very small scales.
Was it a topical ointment?
Was the effect merely super fish oil ?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and WWGD
DaveC426913 said:
Was it a topical ointment?
Was the effect merely super fish oil ?
@BillTre is the go to guy
DaveC426913 said:
Was it a topical ointment?
Was the effect merely super fish oil ?
It just looked fishy.
 
The new Hard Rock Cafe in Antartica was unironically described as a " Pretty Cool place".
 
That one took me awhile.

Hint: It's kinda like blinker fluid
 
gmax137 said:
That one took me awhile.

Hint: It's kinda like blinker fluid
Had to look it up.