Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,093
Last edited:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I had an idea for a better spell check until the Humane Society sued me for using 1,000 monkeys trained to use typewriters to produce a testing dataset. Edit: Looking for datasets to test a spellcheck method vs existing ones.
Somewhat related:
Seemed interesting, most often searched strings In the US, elsewhere, in Google:
https://backlinko.com/google-searches
Somewhat related:
Seemed interesting, most often searched strings In the US, elsewhere, in Google:
https://backlinko.com/google-searches
Last edited:
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
"There's no point, you're just preaching to the void!"
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,518
- 13,923
- 16,801
"I'm moving house today."
"Be careful, I hear those are heavy."
"It's ok, I live in a lighthouse."
"Be careful, I hear those are heavy."
"It's ok, I live in a lighthouse."
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
Ibix said:"I'm moving house today."
"Be careful, I hear those are heavy."
"It's ok, I live in a lighthouse."
"It's OK, I'm Amish"
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
The joke begins at around 04:13. The video is Adolphe Sax, the inventor of the saxophone.
I think you will agree that, even if you are not sure if the world really needs yet another joke about the sax, this one is pretty ok.
I think you will agree that, even if you are not sure if the world really needs yet another joke about the sax, this one is pretty ok.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
María? Is that a written lithp( lisp)?jtbell said:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,093
Who?
WHO
Who?
WHO!
WHO
Who?
WHO!
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8