Collection of Science Jokes P2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4,104 replies · 526K views
The UFO report thread got closed, so I'm posting this here instead.

Fuzzy Blob​
fuzzy_blob_2x.png


(Source: https://xkcd.com/2472/)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, DennisN, mfb and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
collinsmark said:
The UFO report thread got closed, so I'm posting this here instead.

Fuzzy Blob​

(Source: https://xkcd.com/2472/)
Haha. Just yesterday, on the another forum (that shall not be named) I posted this to the "In defense of UFOs" thread.
 
fresh_42 said:
Conspiracy theory
It's a nice detail how horn and wings are supported by absolutely no data point.
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, Wrichik Basu, Klystron and 3 others
mfb said:
It's a nice detail how horn and wings are supported by absolutely no data point.
Yep. Very consistent w/ conspiracy theories.
 
Time Travel.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, jack action, Wrichik Basu and 5 others
Ivan Seeking said:
The case of hyper-rapid evolution:

In just over 100 years the Klingons went from

View attachment 286940

To

View attachment 286939

This is kind of addressed, in a "hand waving" sort of way, in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Episode: "Trials and Tribble-ations." This might be the only time it's ever addressed in the whole Star Trek genera (as far as I know). You may have to watch it on YouTube (instead of the embedded version), but I've provided the link below:

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
collinsmark said:
This is kind of addressed, in a "hand waving" sort of way, in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Episode: "Trials and Tribble-ations." This might be the only time it's ever addressed in the whole Star Trek genera (as far as I know). You may have to watch it on YouTube (instead of the embedded version), but I've provided the link below:


But he said that they don't discuss it with outsiders. Must be some weird sex thing...

In the beginning I think they were really just Russians.