Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Confession: I'm a boy?

1. May 5, 2006 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

So what do you think? Would you believe that I was just playing the role of a girl? Is it believeable?:tongue:

2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2006 #2
    Nope, not buying it for a second.

4. May 5, 2006 #3
    Well, since you only exist as a figment of my hallucinations, does it really matter? :tongue:

5. May 5, 2006 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

You'd have to change your name to "Lisa?" :biggrin:

6. May 5, 2006 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

I know that doesn't matter to anyone here. The only thing I want to know is whether it's believeable for you or not!:biggrin:

7. May 5, 2006 #6
    Is your name Larry Isa or something? and you forgot to capitalise the I?

8. May 5, 2006 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

No, I'm convinced you're a girl. A guy wouldn't have agreed to get eaten by mountain lions.

9. May 5, 2006 #8
    What precicpitated this question? Mere curiosity? I assure you, it is not remotely believable to me. Of course, I could just be embarrising myself to you if you really are a boy, but since you clearly aren't, I don't need to worry about that. :tongue2:

[/QUOTE=Evo]A guy wouldn't have agreed to get eaten by mountain lions.[/QUOTE]
    Unless the guy was doing it to save his girlfriend's life....nah, even then you're right, he wouldn't. :wink:

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  10. May 5, 2006 #9

wolram

Gold Member

Not for one second, unless you are a girl pretending to a boy pretending to be a girl.

11. May 5, 2006 #10

dav2008

Gold Member

I just don't care.

12. May 5, 2006 #11
    Which she isn't, since the question was hypothetical, and she isn't pretending to be a boy. I think. Unless she's a boy pretending to be girl and then tricking us into thinking she's a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl. Or she's just trying to confuse us enough until we believe whatever she says and then takes over our minds! My god, it's true! RUN!!!! :surprised

13. May 5, 2006 #12
    ah but what if she/he is tricking us into thinking that she he is tricking us into thinking she/he is a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl?

14. May 5, 2006 #13

wolram

Gold Member

15. May 5, 2006 #14

Lisa!

Gold Member

Guys, I don't care whether you care or not! I just wan to know whether it's believeable or not. I behave like girls or not.:rolleyes:

Because a girl is sure that mountain lions love girls and don't want to eat them!:wink:

P.S. I'll tell you why I'm asking this question!

16. May 5, 2006 #15
    Exactly my point, you understand perfectly!

17. May 5, 2006 #16
    There is only one definitive way to find out the truth.

Lisa!, you and a friend are driving somewhere and you get lost. You pass three people on the way, a policeman, a postal worker and a gas station attendant, which one do you ask for directions?

Take your time and answer carefully. :confused:

(Please, no one else answer for her/him first. We must let Lisa! answer.)

18. May 5, 2006 #17

Lisa!

Gold Member

Which 1 is cuter? :tongue2:

19. May 5, 2006 #18
    Let's say they're all cute, in their own way.

20. May 5, 2006 #19
    That's an obvious ploy to accentuate the stereotypes of femininity. You can't trick me with your wiles, I'm a professional pariona.

21. May 5, 2006 #20

Lisa!

Gold Member

hmmm... I ask the postal worker because they knw directions better, although policeman suposed to be more trusty! :uhh:

is it a joke?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?