Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Confession: I'm a boy?

1. May 5, 2006 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

So what do you think? Would you believe that I was just playing the role of a girl? Is it believeable?:tongue:

2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2006 #2
    Nope, not buying it for a second.

4. May 5, 2006 #3
    Well, since you only exist as a figment of my hallucinations, does it really matter? :tongue:

5. May 5, 2006 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

You'd have to change your name to "Lisa?" :biggrin:

6. May 5, 2006 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

I know that doesn't matter to anyone here. The only thing I want to know is whether it's believeable for you or not!:biggrin:

7. May 5, 2006 #6
    Is your name Larry Isa or something? and you forgot to capitalise the I?

8. May 5, 2006 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

No, I'm convinced you're a girl. A guy wouldn't have agreed to get eaten by mountain lions.

9. May 5, 2006 #8
    What precicpitated this question? Mere curiosity? I assure you, it is not remotely believable to me. Of course, I could just be embarrising myself to you if you really are a boy, but since you clearly aren't, I don't need to worry about that. :tongue2:

[/QUOTE=Evo]A guy wouldn't have agreed to get eaten by mountain lions.[/QUOTE]
    Unless the guy was doing it to save his girlfriend's life....nah, even then you're right, he wouldn't. :wink:

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  10. May 5, 2006 #9

wolram

Gold Member

Not for one second, unless you are a girl pretending to a boy pretending to be a girl.

11. May 5, 2006 #10

dav2008

Gold Member

I just don't care.

12. May 5, 2006 #11
    Which she isn't, since the question was hypothetical, and she isn't pretending to be a boy. I think. Unless she's a boy pretending to be girl and then tricking us into thinking she's a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl. Or she's just trying to confuse us enough until we believe whatever she says and then takes over our minds! My god, it's true! RUN!!!! :surprised

13. May 5, 2006 #12
    ah but what if she/he is tricking us into thinking that she he is tricking us into thinking she/he is a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl?

14. May 5, 2006 #13

wolram

Gold Member

15. May 5, 2006 #14

Lisa!

Gold Member

Guys, I don't care whether you care or not! I just wan to know whether it's believeable or not. I behave like girls or not.:rolleyes:

Because a girl is sure that mountain lions love girls and don't want to eat them!:wink:

P.S. I'll tell you why I'm asking this question!

16. May 5, 2006 #15
    Exactly my point, you understand perfectly!

17. May 5, 2006 #16
    There is only one definitive way to find out the truth.

Lisa!, you and a friend are driving somewhere and you get lost. You pass three people on the way, a policeman, a postal worker and a gas station attendant, which one do you ask for directions?

Take your time and answer carefully. :confused:

(Please, no one else answer for her/him first. We must let Lisa! answer.)

18. May 5, 2006 #17

Lisa!

Gold Member

Which 1 is cuter? :tongue2:

19. May 5, 2006 #18
    Let's say they're all cute, in their own way.

20. May 5, 2006 #19
    That's an obvious ploy to accentuate the stereotypes of femininity. You can't trick me with your wiles, I'm a professional pariona.

21. May 5, 2006 #20

Lisa!

Gold Member

hmmm... I ask the postal worker because they knw directions better, although policeman suposed to be more trusty! :uhh:

is it a joke?

22. May 5, 2006 #21

Lisa!

Gold Member

Of course I prefer ask the one I pass first! But let's think they're at the same place!

23. May 5, 2006 #22
    She must be a girl...how many blokes ever stop to ask for directions when they can get the friend to do it or just ask the friend for directions and then try to figure it out regardless?

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  24. May 5, 2006 #23

NateTG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

On the net noone can hear your... no that's not it.

Really, considering that people have managed to do the whole cross-gender thing relatively well in real life, it's clear that a deliberate impersonator could easily impersonate almost anyone or anything in an environment like this.

That said, your profile on the boards looks much more female than male to me.

25. May 5, 2006 #24

Lisa!

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl:
    When you lost with your friends, tht means your friends also doesn't know the direction! Hey are you accusing me of being blonde?:tongue:

26. May 5, 2006 #25
    Yeah, that's true. Consider me, I'm actually a thirteen year old girl who wants to own a beatuy salon and bring peace to the world by volunteering for charities, instead of the older, Machiavellian male I make myself out to be. Bet you never guessed that, did you?

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook