Dr. Eddie Boyes' Youtube videos on Quantum Entanglement

  • Thread starter Thread starter FreeThinking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Quantum entanglement
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 4K views
FreeThinking
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
FYI & FWIW: I just found what I think is an excellent series of Youtube videos on Quantum Entanglement by Dr. Eddie Boyes for those of us who have never quite understood it. I'm only about half-way through, but I have already found it valuable.

Just wanted to share my "discovery". I tried searching for his name on PF, but it keeps changing "Eddie Boyes" to "edged boxes", so if this old news ... it ain't my fault this time.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I just tried a search for Eddie Boyes, it found only your post above.

Conjecture: The search will 'try to be helpful' and substitute the closest string it can find -- guess it's an easy way to correct klumsy typing. :wink:
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: FreeThinking
His lecture series on General Relativity is the best I've found.
Wish there was somewhere to find his contact info.

FreeThinking said:
FYI & FWIW: I just found what I think is an excellent series of Youtube videos on Quantum Entanglement by Dr. Eddie Boyes for those of us who have never quite understood it. I'm only about half-way through, but I have already found it valuable.

Just wanted to share my "discovery". I tried searching for his name on PF, but it keeps changing "Eddie Boyes" to "edged boxes", so if this old news ... it ain't my fault this time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: FreeThinking