Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Congratulations To Evo

1. Apr 1, 2006 #1
    Congratulations To Evo!!!

General Discussion Mentor Evo has just e-mailed me from Centralis General Hospital in Centralis, Kansas to announce she has given birth to a 6lb , 6.6oz baby boy. I hope everyone will join in in extending her their congratulations!
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 1, 2006 #2

4. Apr 1, 2006 #3
  5. Apr 1, 2006 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Congratulations also to the father. I'm sure he would be very happy also if he knew......

<ZapperZ runs and hides....>

6. Apr 1, 2006 #5
    Evo mentioned she's somewhat curious about his identity, too. She often can't remember things between taking her ambien and falling asleep.
  7. Apr 1, 2006 #6

Staff: Mentor

One of the nurses has woven little cloven booties for his tiny hooves. :smile:

Is it just a coincidence that PF was sold at the exact moment of the little devil's birth?
  8. Apr 1, 2006 #7

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: (stupid 10 character limit!)
  9. Apr 1, 2006 #8
    I'm sure we're all wondering what you're going to name him in the spirit of his sisters Child of Evo, and Spawn of Evo. Any decisions yet?
  10. Apr 1, 2006 #9

Gold Member

I don't believe it
  11. Apr 1, 2006 #10
    Congrats Evo and Company! :biggrin:

Now, no more pickles and ice cream!

12. Apr 1, 2006 #11

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It was foretold in the scriptures: ...and when the place of many silent voices is consumed by the great winged warrior, a virgin shall give birth to boy whose number is measured as 666.
  13. Apr 1, 2006 #12

Gold Member

14. Apr 1, 2006 #13
    Thank You! I haven't been this happy since my 665th child, Adolf, was born.

To those of you that didn't bother to send a card or flowers, I will remember on your day of judgement :grumpy:

Yours forever in eternal damnation,

PS - Evo, why haven't you returned my calls :confused::grumpy:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?