Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Conspiracy? i think 'they' exist here too

1. Jun 29, 2003 #1
    Conspiracy?? i think 'they' exist here too

threads can be blocked but posts deleted, never, who could do that?

thats right pf users, posts have been goin missing in threads. 'they', in what is probably a vein attempt to keep the pittiful squablings of 'them' (us) in check, have been deleting posts. of corse the evidence for this is sketchy, and only through self observation is it evident.

i feel i must bring this to your attention, as we all have a fundemental right to freedom of speach (even if most of us dont know how to use it properly), but in doin so i fear for my continued membership of this forum, and, god forbid, my life. i understand that some of u may not want to air your experiances for the same reason but never fear, strike me down and i will become more powerfull than u could ever imagine.....
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 29, 2003 #2
    Oh my God someone else has noticed this! i thought i was the only one, maybe they are taking over?
  4. Jun 29, 2003 #3
    they are not taking over. they are here. they will never be over
  5. Jun 29, 2003 #4
    (in a hushed, dramatic voice)...even as we sit here now, they are all around us... waiting to strike...

who knows? even i could be one of them.
  6. Jun 29, 2003 #5
    maybe i am and this is just a diversion.......from the truth
  7. Jun 29, 2003 #6
    the real question is how long will this thread last?
  8. Jun 29, 2003 #7
    no the real question is: how long will this thread last?
  9. Jun 29, 2003 #8
    thats what i meant
  10. Jun 30, 2003 #9
    From the PF Guidelines:

"Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an approprite forum as per administrator & moderator discretion."

"The owners and mentors of Physics Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

Does that answer your questions?
  11. Jun 30, 2003 #10
    Yea Ok agree with that but,

What do you classify as Off-topic?
  12. Jun 30, 2003 #11
    Re: Conspiracy?? i think 'they' exist here too

Not in a privately owned website. :)
  13. Jun 30, 2003 #12
    So if i ha the money to buy a small country could i legally or morally take away their right for freedom of speech?
  14. Jul 1, 2003 #13
    watch out u may have stubled across rupert murdoc's sinister plan
  15. Jul 1, 2003 #14
    Re: Conspiracy?? i think 'they' exist here too

It's called censorship. Those in power seek to obtain the power for the sole purpose of using the power for means which provide them positive feelings.
  16. Jul 2, 2003 #15
    no thats religion (a form of censorship)
  17. Jul 2, 2003 #16
    Yeah, but who would move there?
  18. Jul 2, 2003 #17
    I dont think anyone would move there, but i wouldnt let anyone move out.
  19. Jul 2, 2003 #18
    Well, that's more than a free speech issue, isn't it?
  20. Jul 2, 2003 #19
    Yea ok, but if the people living there are very poor they wouldnt be able to move away.
  21. Jul 2, 2003 #20
    they also wouldn't be able to pay taxes.

all the best dictators started out good, gave the people what they wanted and then gassed a few peeps
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?