Can someone discuss the holographic principle and dimensions with me?

• Thread starter Spacepantz86
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physicist
In summary, the conversation discusses the desire for an open discussion about physics-related topics, specifically the holographic principle, hopf vibration, spinners, and levels of dimensions. The person does not have a deep understanding of physics and is looking for someone to talk to about their personal speculations. It is mentioned that Sabine Hossenfelder offers a paid service for this type of discussion, though there are doubts about its success due to the high cost. The conversation is then closed due to the violation of forum rules.
Spacepantz86
Hello all.

I just would like to have an open discussion with someone that knows physics, cause I do not and everyone I know does not either lol.

I have ideas I would like to understand better but it does not belong on these forums, I was wondering if anyone would like to take the time, to talk to me about these ideas, as they are directly related to physics. But they are only my personal speculation.

Its in relation to the holographic principle, the hopf vibration, spinners and the levels of dimensions.

I can email you or msg via these forums, thank you for your time.

Physics news on Phys.org
Spacepantz86 said:
I just would like to have an open discussion with someone that knows physics, cause I do not and everyone I know does not either lol.
So, you know no physics but would like to discuss topics that require a deep understanding of physics. In what way do you imagine that this would be worthwhile for someone who does know physics?

phinds said:
AAACCKK ! $50 for twenty minutes? I can't see that getting many takers.

Sounds cheap IMHO.

Likes Demystifier and russ_watters
Welcome to the PF :smile:

@Spacepantz86 -- We do not allow solicitations like this. Thread is closed.

1. Can I borrow a physicist for free?

It depends on the individual physicist and their availability. Some may offer their services for free, while others may charge for their time and expertise.

2. What can a physicist help me with?

A physicist can help with a wide range of topics, including understanding the laws of nature, developing new technologies, conducting experiments, and solving complex problems.

3. How do I find a physicist to borrow?

You can start by reaching out to universities or research institutions in your area. You can also search online for freelance physicists or contact professional organizations for recommendations.

4. Can I borrow a physicist for a long-term project?

It depends on the availability and interest of the physicist. Some may be open to long-term collaborations, while others may only be available for short-term consultations.

5. Do I need to have a specific project in mind to borrow a physicist?

Not necessarily. Physicists can offer their expertise and knowledge to help with a wide range of projects and problems. However, having a clear goal or question in mind can help the physicist better understand your needs and provide more targeted assistance.