Current issues faced by the aerospace industry

• Thread starter vktsn0303
  • Start date
Hello everyone,

I wanted to learn about the issues that the aerospace industry is currently facing. Could anyone please help me in this regard. I searched on the internet but could not find a proper web site that explained this. So I thought this forum was the right place to ask about this. Thanks in advance.

Answers and Replies

SteamKing
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Hello everyone,

I wanted to learn about the issues that the aerospace industry is currently facing. Could anyone please help me in this regard. I searched on the internet but could not find a proper web site that explained this. So I thought this forum was the right place to ask about this. Thanks in advance.

That's a lot of territory to cover. It would help some if you could narrow the list of "issues" in which you are interested.

For example: airplanes or spacecraft; military or commercial aviation; manned aircraft, satellites, unmanned aircraft/drones; design, production, employment opportunities; passenger aircraft or cargo aircraft; propulsion, structures, etc.

There are myriad issues facing any complex, technical industry. Staying focused in your search will help you uncover relevant information.

That's a lot of territory to cover. It would help some if you could narrow the list of "issues" in which you are interested.

For example: airplanes or spacecraft; military or commercial aviation; manned aircraft, satellites, unmanned aircraft/drones; design, production, employment opportunities; passenger aircraft or cargo aircraft; propulsion, structures, etc.

There are myriad issues facing any complex, technical industry. Staying focused in your search will help you uncover relevant information.

I was mainly looking for issues being faced by the commercial aviation and the spacecraft industry.

Hate to break your bubble, most of the issues are in hardware for now. The area that is blooming though is hypersonics and combustion.

There are myriad issues facing any complex, technical industry. Staying focused in your search will help you uncover relevant i

sorry to interrupt...could anyone help me about the issues concerned with manned aircraft??

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a doubt regarding the space debris problem, since we know that artificial satellites deorbit and fall down over time if allowed to , space debris are also essentially "artificial satellites " right ? Why don't they just fall down after some time ?why do we talk about the space debris problem ?

Likes Dr.Physics