Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aerospace A Confused New Undergraduate Aerospace Engineer need some advice !

1. Mar 15, 2012 #1
    Hi everyone,
    I am a new Undergraduate, enrolled in the Aerospace engineering program at the University Of Balamand in Lebanon.
    In my country (Lebanon), jobs in this field of Engineering are almost destitute !

Aerospace engineering is in my Veins, It is Everything I've always dreamed of being when I grow up, specially with my talents in physics and Maths. Therefore, I would like to know if, when i graduate from the university, as an unexperienced graduated engineer I can find a good Job !!
    Where can I Find & Apply For Such a job??
    Because every-time I search on the internet i find that every company wants experienced people and non are searching for fresh graduated Engineers ""Specially In Aerospace field""
    Plus, I want to know if as a foreign employee I would face problems in these companies ?!
    I would be thankful for your help !

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2012 #2
    Hello there!

You've just started your studies so don't worry too much about getting a job for now. Just focus on studying and learning! Pass all exams with good marks, be amongst the best in your promotion and I GUARANTEE you wont have any problem finding a job.

4. Mar 24, 2012 #3
    Also, during your studies you will probably have the opportunity to do projects (in cooperation) with companies. At the companies I've worked for, we were always looking for students that would like to do a project for a couple of months. I also had no problem finding such a project when I was a student. It is a great opportunity to gain some field experience.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook