1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Currently Revising For Fluid Dynamics Exam & Require Help In Understanding Navier Sto

1. Aug 12, 2012 #1
    Hi im currently revising for an exam taking place in 3 days. Im finding it difficult understanding Navier Stokes Equations.

It wont necessarily involve difficult questions on Navier Stokes Equations, i myself just find it difficult revising from academic books which explain the problems in long worked terms with page long equations, including all the derivatives and where they came from.

My question is does anyone know of a resource or have an explanation which explains the topic clearly, in laments terms, just to first grasp the idea and then move on to more difficult explanations

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted