Scientific Comebacks: Get a Clever Response from a Physicist

• Thread starter MadScientist 1000
  • Start date
In summary, this post has a lot of comebacks for when you're tired of not being able to come up with a good comeback.
MadScientist 1000
Tired of not being able to come up with a good comeback? Look no further than this post (once we have a good number of comebacks) . Below, please post a good scientific comeback.

For example, I'll post mine:

Yo mama is so dumb, she believes in the luminous aether.

Physics news on Phys.org
MadScientist 1000 said:
Tired of not being able to come up with a good comeback? Look no further than this post (once we have a good number of comebacks) . Below, please post a good scientific comeback.

For example, I'll post mine:

Yo mama is so dumb, she believes in the luminous aether.

That's luminiferous. I.e. "carrying light" (Latin fero: I carry) not "being lit up".

Yo mamma so dumb, she looked into the laser beam with her remaining eye.

Yo mamma so dumb, she mistook a lead radiation-shielding brick for her tinfoil hat and died.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo momma so dumb, she's John Marburger.

Yo mamma so dense, she works at a nuclear research laboratory. As shielding.

Yo mamma so dense, everywere she goes the bystanders learn about general relativity.

Yo mamma so dumb, GWB personally appointed her as director of NASA climate research.

Yo momma so dumb, she drove 130 miles to attend a protest against a nuclear plant and it's shameless polluting of the environment.

Yo mamma so dumb, she thought "cosmic microwave background radiation" meant her kitchen appliance was malfunctioning.

Yo momma so dumb, she works for NSA cryptography. As a random-number generator.

Yo momma so dumb, she invented a new tinfoil-hat replacement. It's actually a hair gel, not a foil. And it's made of mercury.

Yo mamma so dumb, she even wears tinfoil sunglasses.

Yo momma so dumb, she not only believes in hidden-variables quantum mechanics, she converses with them!

And this is why physicists get a bad rep!

Yo momma so dumb, she drove her contour integral into a pole; she escaped with only minor injuries.

Hurkyl said:
And this is why physicists get a bad rep!

What is? ...

Rach3 said:
Yo momma so dumb, she drove her contour integral into a pole; she escaped with only minor injuries.
Well, if she drove around the pole, she'd have to come back to pick up the residue.

Gokul43201 said:
Well, if she drove around the pole, she'd have to come back to pick up the residue.

There would be no residue if she didn't come back...

Yo momma so fat, she rolls along the road as a perfect frictionless sphere, without slipping.

Yo mamma so dumb, she looked into a curved mirror and fell over.

Oh my god Rach, these are really funny.

lol Rach3:rofl:

Rach3 said:

lolz :rofl:

What... now this is a Rach fan club thread? :biggrin:
Rach, your momma is so dense she absorbs neutrinos.

To the OP... keep in mind that the only time you can have a snappy come-back is if you have a rubber on too tight. (Hence the term 'anti-climax'.)

Yo momma so stupid she tried to minimize a 12 variable function to a minimal sum of products expression using a karnaugh map instead of the Quine-McCluskey Algorithm

Your mom is so dumb, she is still trying to divide by zero.

Yo momma so fat, her integral is fat plus a constant, where the constant is equal to more fat.

(not mine)

Your mom is so fat, she is dense in [itex]\mathbb{R}^3[/itex]

Yo mama is so dumb, she believes [tex] \pi [/tex] is a rational number equal to three.

Yo mama is so dumb, she drank a bottle that clearly said Sulfuric Acid and belched out loud.

Yo mama is so fat, she got hired as a pusher plate for the new Orion spacecraft .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

Yo mama is so fat, she recently got hired to take the place of a graphite rod at a nuclear power plant.

Yo mama is so fat, when she jumped and landed on Earth, she caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Yo momma is so fat scientists used her weight as an approximation for [tex]\infty[/tex], and found it was too high.

Yo momma so dim we might as well ditch "dark matter" and substitute "yo momma".

PS, forgive me if this is lame.. lol

SticksandStones said:
Yo momma is so fat scientists used her weight as an approximation for [tex]\infty[/tex], and found it was too high.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good one.

Leopold Infeld said:
Yo momma so dim we might as well ditch "dark matter" and substitute "yo momma".

PS, forgive me if this is lame.. lol

ROFLMAO...

Nice one

Yo momma is so wasted that she has trouble pronouncing "transmission electron microscope pamphlet".

Yo momma is so fat and slow that she gets to the buffet table by literally taking every possible path to it.

Yo momma is so fat and that her de Broglie wavelength is so very short.

Yo momma is so fat that Chandrasekhar reached his limit very fast.

Yo momma is so fat that even John Forbes Nash couldn't play a n-person zero sum game with her.

Yo momma is so fat that she goes beyond quarterly structure.

Yo momma is so fat and stupid that her motto in life is "I'm fat, therefore I am (fat)".

Yo momma is so stupid that she though that the plum-pudding model was a diet.