Well, the following is just my interpretation related to my work:
I can collect tons of data and have no information at all when I analyze the state of markers along the genome.
The data only becomes information to me when I pass it through statistical algorithms, which will tell me if there is an underlying pattern to the data, thus giving me information. Then there are still different levels of informativeness, based on the P-value that comes with the data-points.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving