Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life

In summary, Evo is praised for killing death and is begged to bring back someone named Franzbear. However, it is noted that victims remain unconscious for 24 hours after being "killed" by Evo, but they are not actually dead. This leads to discussion about the concept of death and what it truly means to be alive. There is also mention of different versions of death and a reference to popular TV shows. Overall, the conversation delves into philosophical ideas surrounding life and death.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Those who wants to live forever should be happy.Evo's killed death!You're a hero,Evo.Nobody hasn't done what you did.I'm proud of you. :!)

Physics news on Phys.org
does that mean franzbear is coming back?! EVO! I BEG OF YOU TO BRING HIM BACK! :cry:

but nice going killing death and all :wink:

yomamma said:
does that mean franzbear is coming back?! EVO! I BEG OF YOU TO BRING HIM BACK! :cry:

but nice going killing death and all :wink:
:cry: :cry: he'll never come back and :cry: we can't join him after the death of death! :cry: :cry:

does this mean that no matter how much we hurt someone they can never die? they'll just suffer? oh evo...!

Which Death did Evo killed because I am still up and killing! :biggrin:

victims remain unconsious for 24 hours, but they're not dead

Seemingly nothing happens. But take it really deep I am sure.
One moment for the memorable poor Death, please...

Long Live Death!

another paradox emerges...

I'm Death III, the exulted master of the High Universe of Garlindian; however, perhaps my friend Death Rodney II was slain - did you encounter him in the famous swirling bogs of Peru 7?

I think someone has been watching too much Family Guy/Simpsons.

yomamma said:
victims remain unconsious for 24 hours, but they're not dead
Just like now.Most of people are unconsious but they think they're alive.you know some people think they're alive coz they're breathing
but they're dead!
And some people don't breath now like most of famous writers,inventors,...but they're alive!

1. What is "Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life"?

"Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life" is a fictional story about a scientist named Evo who discovers a way to defeat death and achieve eternal life. The story follows Evo's journey and the ethical implications of his discovery.

2. Is "Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life" based on real science?

No, "Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life" is a work of fiction and is not based on real science. However, it does explore scientific themes and raises questions about the potential consequences of such advancements.

3. What are some of the ethical implications discussed in "Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life"?

"Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life" raises questions about the consequences of achieving eternal life, such as overpopulation, resource depletion, and the potential for a class divide between those who can afford the treatment and those who cannot.

4. Who is the target audience for "Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life"?

The target audience for "Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life" is anyone interested in science fiction and ethical dilemmas. It may also appeal to those interested in the potential consequences of scientific advancements.

5. What can readers expect from "Evo, a Hero for Defeating Death and Achieving Eternal Life"?

Readers can expect an engaging and thought-provoking story that explores the boundaries of science and the human desire for immortality. The story also delves into complex ethical questions and the potential consequences of playing God.