Demostration of gravity as expansion of matter

In summary: The pendulum behaves differently for a smaller distance with each oscillation (because of friction) taking the same time with the same aceleration (gravity). However, due to the increase of gravity due to the predominance of the centrifugal force, the pendulum has less aceleration in the second case than in the first.
sea_wizard
in order to prove this theroy since space doubles its size every 30 seconds more or less you should prove that time also doubles in order to keep the speed of light

i start by considering that to run a distance with the same aceleration of speed and aceleration of braking from 0 to 0 the shorter the distance the shorter the time this is obvious

but a pendulum behaves diferently for a smaller distance with each oscillation (because of friction) takes the same time with the same aceleration (gravity)

it should take less time for each oscillation of the pendulum but it takes the same.

that is because time doubles every 30 seconds as well as space making appear the shorter time of the shorter oscilations to be the same but that is just our perception truly and fisically the shorter the oscillation the shorter the time

of course i can be wrong tell me if you see any mistake here

ps: please send me the 3 other posts by raaid mustafa besides the 5th dimension since they are not avalaible any more

Physics news on Phys.org
Observable spacetime has a radius of 1028 cm. It has doubled in size in the last 1028 cm/((21/3) x 3 x 1010 cm/sec)=3 x 1017 sec, definitely not the 30 seconds you state.

During the inflationary era, ~10-35 sec after the big bang, the universe doubled its size roughly every 10-50 sec.

too many numbers for me to understand that

but the pendulum behavior still strikes me since it seems that the extra centrifugal force add to the force of gravity seems to dilate time

a same pendulum going from 3 o clock to 9 will take the same time that if it goes from 5 to 7

the only diference between the two cases is that in the second there's a predominancy of the centrigugal force (proportionally there's more centrifugal force in the second case than in the first
since proportionaly there's more horizontal movement)

seems that the increase of gravity due to the more proportion of the centrifugal force that push downwards, just as gravity, dilates time making the pendulum has less aceleration in the second case than in the first when it should be the opposite

there fore you could say the more gravity the more dilatation of time

i just can find other explanation for the extrange behaviour of the pendulum

i correct my self the more increase of gravity the more dilatation of time, the more decrease of gravity the more shrink of time

Originally posted by Loren Booda
Observable spacetime has a radius of 1028 cm. It has doubled in size in the last 1028 cm/((21/3) x 3 x 1010 cm/sec)=3 x 1017 sec, definitely not the 30 seconds you state.

During the inflationary era, ~10-35 sec after the big bang, the universe doubled its size roughly every 10-50 sec.

note: he ment 30 parasec.

Thanks, QuantumNet.

sea_wizard, The pendulum to first approximation has equal periods for different maximum amplitudes. Remember, though, the substitution of linear [the] for nonlinear sin[the] used in simplifying its angular time dependence.

1. How does gravity cause the expansion of matter?

Gravity is a fundamental force that causes objects with mass to be attracted to each other. In the case of the expansion of matter, the force of gravity acts as a counterforce to the expansion, pulling objects closer together and preventing them from flying apart.

2. What evidence is there for the expansion of matter due to gravity?

One of the main pieces of evidence for this phenomenon is the observation of the expansion of the universe. Scientists have observed that galaxies are moving away from each other at an increasing rate, which can be explained by the force of gravity counteracting the expansion of matter.

3. How does the expansion of matter due to gravity relate to the Big Bang theory?

The Big Bang theory suggests that the universe began as a singularity and has been expanding ever since. The force of gravity acting on matter is thought to have played a significant role in the early stages of the universe's expansion, causing matter to clump together and form galaxies and other structures.

4. Can gravity also cause the contraction of matter?

Yes, gravity can cause the contraction of matter, depending on the circumstances. For example, in the early stages of the universe's expansion, gravity was responsible for pulling matter together and causing it to contract, eventually leading to the formation of stars and galaxies.

5. Are there any other forces besides gravity that can cause the expansion of matter?

There are other forces that can contribute to the expansion of matter, such as dark energy. However, gravity is thought to be the primary force responsible for the counterforce to expansion and plays a crucial role in shaping the structure of the universe.