Did anybody actually see this epidsode of Numb3rs?

• Thread starter DeadWolfe
  • Start date
In summary: I just wasn't that impressed.Yes, I think that's pretty typical. People tend to only like shows if they're really into math or if the show is somehow related to math.
Family Guy was funny for the first couple of seasons, but it went downhill from there. The jokes and pop culture references are way too obvious for my tastes.

First couple of seasons? Its just now on its third season.

Physics news on Phys.org
How can anyone say that Sienfeld is not funny. That is probably the funniest show I have ever seen. The simpsons is good too, but they have been going downhill for quite a while now. I bet it won't be on for much longer. It's been on for like 16 years hasn't it?
And I can see why a lot of you people don't like NUMBERS. It is deffinetely not for everyone. But why are you guys saying it is crap. Just like someone in here said, if it turns young people onto math then what the hell is wrong with that?

Entropy said:
First couple of seasons? Its just now on its third season.

Well, considering that I'm looking at my DVD boxed set of FG's third season, which I purchased in September 2003, I doubt that. (It's actually in its fourth season.)

Back