Discover Your Past Life! | Psychic Tests

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary: You were a baker, in a past life. The lesson is that the world is full of opportunity and that it is never too late to start something new.
zoobyshoe
Discover Your Past Life!

This is fun. Go here, punch in your birthday and discover what sort of person you were in a past life:

Past Life
Address:http://www.psychics.co.uk/psychictests/pastlife.htm

Physics news on Phys.org
Holy cow! I was a butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker, a scientist, magician and a master builder of homes and cathedrals.

I am pretty handy...

Thanks for the link!

I was a fertilized egg that failed to attach to the uterine wall . Well, now I KNOW life begins at conception!

I love past lives. It's a shame most people can't have them anymore. In the late 1950s, the doubling time of population decreased below the average lifespan. Shortly after this, the living outnumbered the dead. When you consider there are hogs like Shirley McClaine who have many past lives, that doesn't leave nearly enough for everybody else. Maybe these people can have insects for past lives. Maybe that's been going on all along. I remember a trip to a medium. She kept saying, "I'm not getting any past life...just a lot of buzzing." If bugs won't do, there's always unused sperm cells! Plenty of those to go around.

Njorl

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.

Sounds like me alright!

Unfortunately this does not agree with the past life regression that I had done. Now I'm so confused!

Does this mean that everyone else with my same birthday is from this place? It says that I was from Greece in 1775 and was a sailor/shoemaker. If this is true, then everyone else who has my birthday must've been the same situation (kinda odd). This also means that lives are lumped together by birthdate, which also seems odd to me. See a person with my birthdate and they are automatically a sailor from Greece in 1775.

I have to admit that the source code used in this is quite massive (just look at the source on that webpage) and must have taken quite some time. My lesson told was "The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are." Sounds like a fortune cookie and very, very generic.

I thought my past life was WWII, storming up a beach and being shot down. That is the only logical explanation to why I am so interested in it (that and computer games).

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.

Sounds like me alright!

Unfortunately this does not agree with the past life regression that I had done. Now I'm so confused!
My older daughter's birthdate got exactly the same thing. :wink:

Me:
...female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mexico approximately on 1725.
Your profession was dancer, singer, actor. (did they have stand-up comedienes in 1725 Mexico?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him (is this why not many people understand my humor?), but respected his knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!

Last edited:
Zooby's Good Housekeeping and Recycling Co.

Female (in past life. Not this one), Northern Europe, 1050, Builder of roads, Bridges, Docks.
--------------------
Revolutionary type. Inspired changes in any sphere: politics, business, religion, housekeeping.(?) Could be a leader.
----------------------
Lesson: You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.(?)

Last edited:
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ukraine approximately on 800.
Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.

The psychological profile fits me exactly and the lesson is dead on.

Originally posted by ShawnD
The psychological profile fits me exactly and the lesson is dead on.
50% of all people probably feel that profile would fit, and 80% would feel the lesson fit.

The creepy part is when I enter my bro's date. It fits him exactly.

You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.

I was a female, in Portugal, in 1150. OK. Here is my rating (from -5 disagree sharply to +5 agree wholeheartedly) of the characteristics for my prior incarnation.

teacher -1 (have done it, vey bad at it)
mathematician +5 (tried to get Ph.D., still my dream career)
geologist 0 (mild interst, but no more than other things)
inquisitive +5
inventive +1 (maybe a little)
like to get to the bottom of things +5 (you bet!)
like to rummage in books +5 (right on!)
Talent for drama -4 (really bad at it)
Natrual born actor -5 (would be a joke to any who knew me)

Average score +1.11, positive.

So. Interesting. Instead of the usual generic pap, some daring predictions and more good hits than bad misses. Nice work.

Mine said that my last incarnation was as one of Satan's minions. Has anybody else got that?

Originally posted by Lorider
Mine said that my last incarnation was as one of Satan's minions. Has anybody else got that?
Yes, I have been wondering why the past serial killers, devil worshippers, and pimps haven't been posting with their profiles. Go figure.

Funny, mine is similar to zooby's because we were born the same year, except I was a chief female garbage man.

paragraph 2 explains why I am always so tired, I apparently spent all my energy in my past life.

paragraph 3 - well, I've blown that for sure. I've been told I am pessimistic.

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Japan approximately on 1050.
Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.

I'm checking the javascript code which runs it (all programmed, nothing supernatural)

If i feel like it, later i would debunk this one (probabilistic screening, ect) But i don't feel like it right now
:frown:

Anybody else (who can program), want to try it? (it gets boring after the sixth one..)

1. What is a past life?

A past life refers to the belief that an individual has lived previous lives before their current one. This concept is often associated with reincarnation and the idea that the soul continues to live on after death.

2. How can I discover my past life?

There are various methods that people claim can help discover past lives, such as past life regression therapy, meditation, and hypnosis. However, these methods are not scientifically proven and should be approached with skepticism.

3. Can everyone discover their past life?

The belief in past lives is a personal and spiritual one, and not everyone subscribes to this belief. Therefore, not everyone may have the desire or interest in discovering their past lives.

4. Is it possible to remember specific details from a past life?

Some people claim to have vivid memories and details from their past lives, while others may not remember anything at all. However, these memories cannot be scientifically verified, and there is no evidence to support the accuracy of these claims.

5. What is the purpose of discovering past lives?

The purpose of discovering past lives is subjective and varies from person to person. Some may seek to gain a deeper understanding of their current life and relationships, while others may find comfort in the idea of a continuous existence after death.