Does anybody watch the show Revelations on NBC?

• Thread starter totallyclueless
  • Start date
  • Tags
    watch
In summary, "Revelations" is a new show on NBC that premiered in 2021. The premise of the show follows a scientist who discovers that the end of the world is approaching and must find a way to save humanity. The main cast includes actors such as Michael B. Jordan, Jennifer Carpenter, and John Malkovich. The first season consists of 10 episodes and the show is based on the book "The End of the World" by Chuck Wendig.
totallyclueless
Does anybody watch the show "Revelations" on NBC?

Does anybody watch the show "Revelations" on NBC? It ended last Wedensday. By the looks of it, the producers had a second season in mind. Does anyone know if they are planning another season? What do u think of the show?

Physics news on Phys.org
never heard of it. Possibly because I don't watch NBC...

As a side note: too many noobs!

I personally have not watched the show "Revelations" on NBC, but I have heard mixed reviews about it. Some people have enjoyed the show and its concept, while others have found it to be lacking in certain areas. As for a potential second season, I am not aware of any official announcements from the producers or network. It is possible that they had planned for a second season, but it ultimately depends on viewership and ratings. It would be interesting to see where the story would go if a second season were to happen. Overall, it seems like a show that has its fans, but may not have had enough widespread appeal to continue on for multiple seasons.

Related to Does anybody watch the show Revelations on NBC?

1. Is "Revelations" a new show on NBC?

Yes, "Revelations" is a new show on NBC that premiered in 2021.

2. What is the premise of "Revelations"?

"Revelations" follows the story of a scientist who discovers that the end of the world is approaching and must race against time to find a way to save humanity.

3. Who stars in "Revelations"?

The main cast of "Revelations" includes actors such as Michael B. Jordan, Jennifer Carpenter, and John Malkovich.

4. How many episodes are there in the first season of "Revelations"?

The first season of "Revelations" consists of 10 episodes.

5. Is "Revelations" based on a book or other source material?

Yes, "Revelations" is based on the book "The End of the World" by Chuck Wendig.