Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does someone here think I'm Batman?

1. Sep 13, 2011 #1

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Every now and then the lights in my house blink off and on again, and then my phone machine goes "beep." When I look at it, I see that it flashes "PF----PF----PF----PF----" .

The ONLY explanation is that someone here is trying to signal me, for whatever reason I don't know. But when I log on to the site, I can't find any clues as to what's going on. So, PLEASE, stop this nonsense. I must be someone with incredible powers already, and maybe they think I have similar powers, but I'm telling you, you're only making me confused with the whole thing.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 13, 2011 #2

rhody

Gold Member

Lets see, intermittent power, hmm... answering machine PF... "power failure" indication perhaps... Too much espresso this morning, Chi ???

Rhody...

4. Sep 13, 2011 #3

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Sorry, wrong number. I'll stop.

5. Sep 13, 2011 #4
    It wasn't me, and I never thought you were Batman. Until you showed up here, not dressed as Batman, denying you were Batman. Because, if we know anything about Batman, we know he always denies he's Batman, when he's not dressed as Batman.

6. Sep 13, 2011 #5
    I suspect he's another superhero (or villain) trying to get us to think he is Batman. Everybody knows Batman has no powers!

7. Sep 13, 2011 #6

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Get out of my head! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook