No Dragons Here - Don't Believe the Hype

• Thread starter Dropout
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about dragons and someone's attempt to make unwashed people even more ignorant. The speaker suggests using the idea of dragons coming to scare the dirty people into cleanliness. There is also a discussion about English as a second language and a link to an article about a documentary on dragons. There is also a suggestion to hang a small grey creature.
Dropout
"Dragons are coming"

Someones hell bent on trying to make the unwashed more stupider then they already are. :yuck: :grumpy: :yuck: :grumpy:

Biology news on Phys.org
That's the most terriblist thing I've ever herd. :biggrin:

Should I even venture an inquiry as to what you are talking about? :wink:

Ivan Seeking said:
Which? That de dragons are coming or that somebody trying to make no bathing peeple more stupidier than they is? I think they shuld try to make them less stinkier than they is. If we tell them de dragons are comming and they has warshcoths and soaps with them then maybe the dirty peeple run away? :tongue2:

Ivan Seeking said:
English as a secant language?

Chronos said:
English as a secant language?

More of a tangent language.

What is "No Dragons Here - Don't Believe the Hype"?

"No Dragons Here - Don't Believe the Hype" is a popular phrase used to convey the idea that something is being exaggerated or falsely advertised. It is often used in a joking or sarcastic manner.

Where did the phrase "No Dragons Here - Don't Believe the Hype" come from?

The origin of the phrase is unclear, but it has been used in popular culture, such as in movies, TV shows, and books. It may have originated from the idea that dragons are mythical creatures and therefore, the phrase implies that something is too good to be true.

What are some examples of when the phrase "No Dragons Here - Don't Believe the Hype" might be used?

This phrase can be used in a variety of situations. For example, if someone is promoting a product or service that seems too good to be true, this phrase may be used to express skepticism. It can also be used when someone is exaggerating or bragging about something.

Is there any scientific basis for the phrase "No Dragons Here - Don't Believe the Hype"?

No, the phrase is not based on any scientific evidence. It is simply a metaphor used in popular culture to convey the idea of something being exaggerated or falsely advertised.

Can the phrase "No Dragons Here - Don't Believe the Hype" be applied to scientific research?

In some cases, yes. The phrase can be used to caution against believing exaggerated claims or hype surrounding a particular scientific study or discovery. However, it should not be used to dismiss valid and well-supported scientific findings.