Editing noah classified scripts

• Thread starter Hyperspace2
  • Start date
The demo link provided gives a good idea of the layout and functionality of the script.In summary, the speaker is asking for help in changing the labels and notifications in the Noah Classifieds script to fit their own purpose, and they have been able to change the webpage title but need assistance in making further changes. They may need to hire a professional programmer and the provided demo link shows the layout and functionality of the script.
Hyperspace2
Hello people, i want to edit noah classified script for my own purpose. So I am asking a straight question , I want to change submit ad--->submit gossip

and
Advertisement in this category---->gossip in this category

Notify me when new ads are submitted in this category---->notify me when new gossips are submitted in this category.

I was able to change title of webpage, so i think if people here tell me where to go , i think i will be able to change it. Please help. Thanks in advance

link of demo is here http://www.softaculous.com/demos/Noahs_Classifieds

Technology news on Phys.org
In order to make the changes you are asking for, you will need to modify the source code of the Noah's Classifieds script. Depending on your level of coding knowledge, this could be a fairly difficult task. You may want to consider hiring a professional programmer to make the changes for you.

1. What is the purpose of editing Noah classified scripts?

The purpose of editing Noah classified scripts is to ensure accuracy, consistency, and clarity in the information being presented. This is important in order to effectively communicate the information to others and to avoid any potential confusion or misunderstandings.

2. What are the common types of errors found in Noah classified scripts?

The most common types of errors found in Noah classified scripts include spelling and grammar mistakes, incorrect or missing information, formatting errors, and inconsistencies in the information being presented.

3. How do you edit Noah classified scripts?

The process of editing Noah classified scripts involves carefully reviewing the content for any errors or inconsistencies, making necessary corrections, and ensuring that the information is presented in a clear and concise manner. This may also involve fact-checking and verifying the accuracy of the information presented.

4. What skills are required for editing Noah classified scripts?

Effective editing of Noah classified scripts requires strong attention to detail, excellent grammar and spelling skills, a good understanding of the subject matter being presented, and the ability to communicate information clearly and concisely.

5. How can editing improve the overall quality of Noah classified scripts?

Editing plays a crucial role in improving the overall quality of Noah classified scripts by ensuring accuracy, consistency, and clarity in the information being presented. This not only helps to effectively communicate the information to others, but also enhances the credibility and professionalism of the content being presented.