EinsteinFest 2005 - Tues May 10 in NYC

• Thread starter Doc Al
  • Start date
In summary, there was an event called EinsteinFest 2005 taking place at the Rockefeller University Caspary Auditorium in NYC, with no charge for attendance. The event was promoted through a website and one of the organizers gave a last-minute plug for it. Despite not being able to attend, it was reported to have gone well.
Doc Al
Mentor
Any of you folks in NYC should consider attending EinsteinFest 2005 next Tuesday. Takes place at the Rockefeller University Caspary Auditorium. No charge!

Details here: http://www.rockefeller.edu/events/einsteinfest/2005/

(A buddy of mine is one of the organizers, so I figured I should give it a plug; sorry for the late notice.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Looking Forward!

Doc Al said:
Any of you folks in NYC should consider attending EinsteinFest 2005 next Tuesday. Takes place at the Rockefeller University Caspary Auditorium. No charge!

Details here: http://www.rockefeller.edu/events/einsteinfest/2005/

(A buddy of mine is one of the organizers, so I figured I should give it a plug; sorry for the late notice.)

Thank you for this.

We plan to atttend.

Suzanne Elizabeth Seitz
SIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I wish I knew about it more than a year ago, how was it Doc al?

I traveled backwards faster than c, and still got there too late.
See you all at einstein 200.

I'm told that it went well. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend myself. :frown:

FAQ: EinsteinFest 2005 - Tues May 10 in NYC

1. What is EinsteinFest 2005?

EinsteinFest 2005 is an annual event held in New York City to celebrate the life and work of Albert Einstein, one of the most influential scientists in history. The event features lectures, workshops, and interactive activities related to Einstein's theories and their impact on modern science.

2. When and where will EinsteinFest 2005 take place?

EinsteinFest 2005 will take place on Tuesday, May 10 in New York City. The specific location is yet to be announced, but it is typically held at a university or science center in the city.

3. Who can attend EinsteinFest 2005?

EinsteinFest 2005 is open to the public and anyone with an interest in science and the life and work of Albert Einstein is welcome to attend. There may be ticket fees or registration required, depending on the specific event activities.

4. What can attendees expect at EinsteinFest 2005?

Attendees can expect a variety of lectures and workshops led by experts in the field of physics and Einstein's theories. There may also be interactive activities, such as demonstrations and simulations, to help attendees better understand Einstein's work.

5. Is there a theme for EinsteinFest 2005?

Yes, the theme for EinsteinFest 2005 is "Einstein's Legacy: Shaping the Future". The event will focus on how Einstein's theories continue to influence and shape modern scientific advancements and our understanding of the universe.