Electric power and internal resistance

• Thread starter isorounded
  • Start date
isorounded

Homework Statement

Today I did a laboratory work in which I had to find power and internal resistance. I used an ordinary battery so it's closed circuit. I did all tasks except writing a hypothesis and conclusion I can't really think of it. I don't know what to write since I just measure using voltmeter and ammeter and then calculate Electric power and internal resistance. That's it. Can someone suggest anything pls?

Homework Equations

Given formulas in laboratory work

IMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0864.jpg

The Attempt at a Solution

[/B]

I was thinking to relate given formulas with ohm's law and formula.

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor

Homework Statement

Today I did a laboratory work in which I had to find power and internal resistance. I used an ordinary battery so it's closed circuit. I did all tasks except writing a hypothesis and conclusion I can't really think of it. I don't know what to write since I just measure using voltmeter and ammeter and then calculate Electric power and internal resistance. That's it. Can someone suggest anything pls?

Homework Equations

Given formulas in labaroty work

The Attempt at a Solution

[/B]

I was thinking to relate given formulas with ohm's law and formula.
The image did not Upload correctly. Can you try again? Be sure it is of a supported file type. Are you using the PF phone app, or are you using a browser to try to do the Upload?

isorounded
I used my phone. I will reupload using a pc in a moment.

Likes berkeman
isorounded
Can someone pls help me? xd

Last edited by a moderator:
berkeman
Mentor
Can someone pls help me? xd
Well, you need to show us your work first -- that is in the PF rules (se INFO at the top of the page). You also need to define those symbols -- we could try guessing, but that will waste a lot of time.

Likes isorounded