Electronic circuits analysis textbook dealing with......

In summary, the conversation is about recommendations for a textbook on analogue electronic circuit analysis, specifically focusing on diodes, transistors, op-amps, logic gates, and Schmitt-trigger analysis. The person has searched many books but has not found one that meets their requirements, with one person recommending "The Art of Electronics" but it not being rigorous enough. They are still looking for a theoretical book on these topics.
Electrophy6
Hey all,
I would like to ask your recommendation for analogue electronic circuit analysis textbooks ( diodes ,transistors and op amps etc... ) dealing with the following topics

Logic gates general description and their application using analogue electronics

Op-amps:

1)Non-ideal model of operational amplifier
2)finite open loop gain analysis
3)Schmitt-trigger analysis

Well ,I have crossed the library halls ,reviewing dozens of books and simply couldn't find one complete analogue electronics textbook analysing *rigorously* these topics

I must say -I have read Sedra&Smith -it was the closest book meeting my requirements...yet as mentioned I'm looking for the best textbook out there
I have paid attention to the fact many of you recommending "The Art Of Electronics" .However, its not as rigorous as I need ,and missing theoretical explnations (in my opinion)

Thanks in advance!

Physics news on Phys.org
You are right that Horowitz and Hill is much more practical than theoretically rigorous.

Good enough for an experimental physicist though.

Ok ,Thank you for your reply.

Yet ,I still need any recommendation for any theoretical book
dealing with the subjects mentioned above

1. What is the purpose of an electronic circuits analysis textbook?

An electronic circuits analysis textbook is used to teach students the fundamental principles and techniques used in analyzing and designing electronic circuits. It covers topics such as circuit laws, circuit analysis methods, and circuit components.

2. What topics are typically covered in an electronic circuits analysis textbook?

Some common topics covered in an electronic circuits analysis textbook include circuit laws (Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's laws), circuit analysis methods (nodal analysis, mesh analysis), circuit theorems (Thevenin's theorem, Norton's theorem), and circuit components (resistors, capacitors, inductors).

3. Are there any prerequisites for studying from an electronic circuits analysis textbook?

Generally, a basic understanding of algebra, trigonometry, and calculus is recommended before studying from an electronic circuits analysis textbook. Some textbooks may also require a basic knowledge of physics and electrical circuits.

4. What are the benefits of using an electronic circuits analysis textbook?

Using an electronic circuits analysis textbook can help students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as a solid understanding of the principles behind electronic circuits. It can also prepare students for more advanced studies in electrical engineering and related fields.

5. Are there any online resources available to supplement an electronic circuits analysis textbook?

Yes, there are many online resources available such as tutorials, simulations, and practice problems that can supplement an electronic circuits analysis textbook. These resources can provide additional explanations and examples to help students better understand the material.