1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Electronic circuits analysis textbook dealing with.....

1. Jul 14, 2015 #1
    Hey all,
    I would like to ask your recommendation for analogue electronic circuit analysis textbooks ( diodes ,transistors and op amps etc.... ) dealing with the following topics

Logic gates general description and their application using analogue electronics

Op-amps:

1)Non-ideal model of operational amplifier
    2)finite open loop gain analysis
    3)Schmitt-trigger analysis

Well ,I have crossed the library halls ,reviewing dozens of books and simply couldn't find one complete analogue electronics textbook analysing *rigorously* these topics

I must say -I have read Sedra&Smith -it was the closest book meeting my requirements....yet as mentioned I'm looking for the best textbook out there
    I have paid attention to the fact many of you recommending "The Art Of Electronics" .However, its not as rigorous as I need ,and missing theoretical explnations (in my opinion)

Thanks in advance!

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 15, 2015 #2
    You are right that Horowitz and Hill is much more practical than theoretically rigorous.

Good enough for an experimental physicist though.

4. Jul 15, 2015 #3
    Ok ,Thank you for your reply.

Yet ,I still need any recommendation for any theoretical book
    dealing with the subjects mentioned above

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted