1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Electronic Engineering and Computer Engineering Book

1. Apr 15, 2010 #1
    Does anybody know of any online source for Electronic Engineering and Computer Engineering? I've only been able to find http://www.ece.mtu.edu/faculty/ljbohman/onlinetext/elint200.pdf" [Broken]

I suppose a real book would be fine too.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 25, 2010 #2
    Can you be more specific, i.e. what areas of EE or Computer Engg are you interested in reading about?

Do you want an introduction to electronic circuits? In my freshman year as an EE undergrad, we used Kemmerly and Hayt (hopefully I got the spelling right). Then we graduated to Microelectronics by Sedra and Smith, and a bunch of other books. I've heard of a book by Rizzoni, but I don't know how it is.

As for computer engg, you probably want to have a look at a book on computer architecture.

4. Apr 25, 2010 #3
    I'm actually interested in electronic circuitry. I've found some books out there but I'm not sure that they're what I'm looking for.

5. Apr 26, 2010 #4
    Ok, what specifically?

6. Apr 26, 2010 #5
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook