Can We Stop the Violence Against Plants?

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Plants
In summary, the conversation suggests becoming a Fruitiarian and only eating naturally fallen fruit as a healthy and ethical option. For tobacco users, trying bacon in a pipe is suggested, with some people even smoking their bacon. The conversation also mentions the humorous idea of the Arrogant Worms being involved in this discussion.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
Sounds good to me! :biggrin:

eat bacon.jpg

Likes Silicon Waffle, OmCheeto, S.G. Janssens and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
You should instead become a Fruitiarian and only eat fruit that has naturally fallen off of the tree/bush.
If you listen very carefully you can hear carrots scream as you rip them from their home and separate them from their loved ones, to slowly wither and die on some shelf!
Its the greatest crime of our time! :p

What do you suggest to users of tobacco (other than: quit smoking)? Maybe I will try to stuff some bacon in my pipe next time, but I don't have high hopes.

This sounds like a job for the Arrogant Worms!

Likes davenn and S.G. Janssens
Krylov said:
(other than: quit smoking)?
sounds like a good healthy plan :smile:

Choppy said:
This sounds like a job for the Arrogant Worms!

hahahaha hadn't seen that one before :)D

Krylov said:
What do you suggest to users of tobacco (other than: quit smoking)? Maybe I will try to stuff some bacon in my pipe next time, but I don't have high hopes.
Relevant.

Likes S.G. Janssens and davenn
jackwhirl said:

hahahaha GOLD !

Krylov said:
We used to smoke our bacon... :approve:

Likes S.G. Janssens
Mark44 said:
We used to smoke our bacon... :approve:
Spot on, and some people still do:
jackwhirl said:
Masterful!

This thread is a wonderful appetizer :smile:

1. What is "End the violence to plants"?

"End the violence to plants" is a movement that aims to raise awareness about the harm and destruction caused to plants by human activities, and to promote actions to protect and preserve plant life on our planet.

2. Why is it important to end violence to plants?

Plants play a critical role in maintaining the balance of our ecosystems and are essential for the survival of all living beings on Earth. By causing harm and destruction to plants, we are also endangering our own existence. Ending violence to plants is crucial for the health of our planet and all its inhabitants.

3. What are some examples of violence to plants?

Violence to plants can take many forms, including deforestation, overfishing, pollution, and climate change. These activities can result in the destruction of habitats, loss of biodiversity, and extinction of plant species, all of which have a negative impact on the environment and our planet.

4. How can I help end violence to plants?

There are several ways you can contribute to ending violence to plants, such as reducing your carbon footprint, supporting sustainable farming practices, participating in reforestation efforts, and advocating for policies that protect plant life. It is also essential to educate yourself and others about the importance of plants and their role in our ecosystem.

5. What are the long-term benefits of ending violence to plants?

By ending violence to plants, we can help mitigate the effects of climate change, preserve biodiversity, and ensure a healthier and more sustainable environment for future generations. Protecting and preserving plant life is crucial for the long-term health and well-being of our planet and all its inhabitants.