Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Enthalpy Tables for various fuels

1. Jun 13, 2005 #1
    Hi all!!!!
    I am rather new to the site and in addition, most of the topics I am messing with are outside of my schooling and experience as I am an electrical engineering and an automotive gear head. I am trying to further automotive science by creating a spreadsheet for combustion and power and other mumble jumble. Anway, I have done some posting under the following thread:

Alot of what I asked for I have had to do some baby steps to accomplish my cool spreadsheet. Anyway, what I need help is enthalpy tables for fuel combustion of gasoline (CnH1.87n), methanol, ethanol, and propane. I have a basic table for 295*K(?) and 1 atm. However user configuration of various geometric aspect and environment aspects dont conform to that. I need way more data. My pressures and temperatures can vary quite a bit. I need tables to look up the information, then extrapolate to meet the conditions. Where can I find the information? Is it online in a soft format that I could just cut and paste?

I appeciate any and all help! Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 13, 2005 #2
    crc handbook of chemistry and physics
  4. Jun 15, 2005 #3
    Sorry to say it, but google would help.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?