Ever wonder where your cat has been?

• Thread starter Kenneth Mann
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a cat camera that can be attached to a cat's collar. The speaker is interested in purchasing one, but is skeptical about the size and effectiveness of the camera. They also consider the possibility of the cat cam being a scam. Overall, the conversation is humorous and entertaining.
Kenneth Mann
I just thought that http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/cc_index_en.htm" might be interesting. If it has already been shown just delete it.

KM

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Love it! I've always wondered where she goes...

This is great! haha. I love it when the cat runs into another cat.

Makes me glad mine cat is a indoors one. I have thought of setting up a indoor camera, just to see what the critters do when they are home alone.

Its only $60 complete! and $5 for shipping to the US (suspect to me) Still cool, may get one.

The part suspect to me is 1) the camera is HUGE...I can't imagine any cat just tolerating that dangling from their collar without spending half the day trying to work it off, and 2) it looks like some of those pictures have the cat in them...if it's on his collar, why is the picture taken from behind him? :uhh:

Still funny.

could be a wall camera or infrared

Or maybe the whole cat cam deal is bogus...

1. Where do cats typically roam?

Cats are known for their curious and independent nature, so they can roam just about anywhere. However, they tend to gravitate towards areas with plenty of hiding spots, such as under bushes, in tall grass, or in small crevices.

2. How far do cats travel?

The distance a cat travels can vary greatly depending on its individual personality and environment. Some cats may only wander a few hundred feet from their home, while others may roam for miles. On average, outdoor cats tend to travel about 40-200 meters from their home.

3. Do cats have a specific routine when they go outside?

While some cats may have a specific route they follow when they go outside, most cats do not have a set routine. They tend to wander and explore, following their instincts and curiosity.

4. Can cats get lost when they go outside?

Yes, cats can get lost when they go outside. This is especially true for indoor cats that are not used to being outside and may become disoriented or scared. It's important to supervise your cat when they go outside and make sure they have proper identification, such as a collar with a tag or a microchip.

5. How can I keep track of my cat's whereabouts?

If you're curious about where your cat has been, you can try using a GPS tracking device specifically designed for pets. These devices can attach to your cat's collar and provide real-time location updates. You can also try setting up a camera in your yard or tracking your cat's behavior and habits when they come back inside.