Evil Children Roam in Packs

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
hypatia said:
Once order was restored, we were asked to leave, and I was too ashamed to ever go back. My son never acted this way befor or after this event, and yes he was punished when we got home.
I still have no idea why it happened
I think this phenomenon would make an interesting psychological study. Perhaps some grant money could be found for it?

I wonder why incidents of rug-rat violence like this never break out at Disneyland? Or do they? :bugeye:

Years later he said, it was like they were possessed by a evil spirit. We never found out which little girl led the attack. And every child with us had a parent with them.
The kids had already played, and had pizza and pop. We were waiting for the cake, everyone was having a good time..then BLAM :surprised

Maybe its something they put in the pizza sauce?

Sounds like the kid has aggression issues, that's really not normal.
Heh, that all I ever wanted to do when I was little: wrestle with my dad. I was a very.. violent child. I got in fights with just about everyone, not so much because I hated them, but I just wanted to see if I could beat them up (I was a pretty big kid too). :biggrin: Terrible, huh?

I use to go to CEC all the time. But I was always afraid of people in customs. Once at my B-day party the guy dressed up as Chucky was right behind me, I turn around then screamed and ran out of the building.

Evo
Mentor
hypatia said:
I have a confession to make.
I am the parent of one of "those" kids. My first son had his 6th yr B-day party there. Everything was going well, until I heard a little girl scream ...LETS GET'EM.
:surprised Maybe there are subliminal messages in the music? I've never heard of character maulings at Disney World. :bugeye:

JamesU
Gold Member
I think it's a little kid conspiracy! :surprised: I think that little thread groot is in on it too...

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
:surprised Maybe there are subliminal messages in the music? I've never heard of character maulings at Disney World. :bugeye:
More likely too much caffeine, sugar, bright lights and loud sounds. It's called over-stimulation! :surprised

JamesU
Gold Member
sugar does not cause hyperactivity..

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
yomamma said:
sugar does not cause hyperactivity..
In small children, you'd be amazed what the sugar in a little candy or cake will do, but sugar plus caffeine, plus bright lights, plus lots of sound, plus lots of other screaming children definitely leads to hyperactivity. :biggrin:

Actually, what's worse is when they start to come down off the sugar high, and turn into grouchy little monsters.

Today wasn't quite as bad. I was only Chuck once because I worked the late shift. I got swarmed and pulled, but the kids were angels today. Now to think about this from a physics standpoint, what do you suppose will happen during my next shift? ;P

Yeah. The worst I ever did with Chuck as a kid was play Mortal Kombat with him. I knew it was someone in a costume and those people don't need beatings. Oddly enough.

I'm waiting for that huge riot that starts to beat me down. Because of the incidents with the tail, like the one that was mentioned, the Chuck E. Cheese costume no longer has one. He also no longer has whiskers. A kid punched me in the face today, but that's about it. Otherwise I had to work Kid Check (ew...) I can't wait for a riot. My boss will be all over those insane kids ready to give a beat down. he he

People think working at CEC is bad but it really just... maybe I'm just really really tolerant. :P

JamesU
Gold Member
do you get punched in the face often?

otherwise, I think it would be fun. riots are always funny to watch. and in 'self defence' you could smack those kids off, pick them up by their loose skin, and give 'em back to their parents, like the dogs they are.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Diencephalon said:
Otherwise I had to work Kid Check (ew...) I can't wait for a riot.
What's Kid Check?

Not punched so often as much as hit. Like really small babies like to hit and smack at the face in exploration. Older kids, however, giggle and smack the hell out of my helmet if i bend over to listen to them.