1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Experimental preparation for IPHO?

1. May 11, 2017 #1
    Hello everyone
    I am a student in the high school and I join the physics Olympiad's team.
    I am actually good in theoretical physics but on the other hand I can't do any experiment because I'm very bad in the experimental area. I don't know what I have to do and how, in the first round to choose who will go to the state competition, I was the best in my school because I got almost all the theoretical points but I got also 0 in the experiment and i got again 0 in the experimental task in the state competition.

can anyone give me some advice or maybe if there are resources, manuals or books that describe the steps of a list of experiments or something like that ?

I am preparing my self for the competition next year and I don't want to be kicked out of the state competition again.

2. jcsd
  3. May 16, 2017 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted