Exploring Gravity and Space Medium: A Civil Engineer's Perspective

• Thread starter Dreamer7200
  • Start date
In summary, exploring gravity and space from a civil engineer's perspective involves understanding the fundamental principles of gravity and how it affects structures and structures in space. Civil engineers must also consider the unique challenges of designing and constructing buildings and infrastructure in space, including the effects of microgravity, radiation, and extreme temperatures. Furthermore, the study of gravity and space has led to advancements in technologies and materials that have improved the safety and efficiency of civil engineering projects on Earth. Overall, this perspective highlights the crucial role of gravity and space in the field of civil engineering and the importance of continued exploration and research in these areas.
Dreamer7200
Hi folks; I'm a retired Civil Engineer with minimal exposure to physics and the like. I sometimes have ideas or notions about gravity and the space medium through which it must react. I'll plunder through the forums and try to find the best place to share. I picked the name Dreamer7200 because I have dreams where these notions are presented. Maybe I've been watching to much Science Fiction!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Dreamer7200 said:
I'll plunder through the forums and try to find the best place to share.
Keep in mind that we don't allow personal speculation here at the PF. Discussions are based on the published peer-reviewed literature. Please be sure to find some links to such articles when starting threads to discuss the concepts. Thanks. :smile: