Exploring the Exciting World of Quantum Physics: A Scientist's Journey

• Thread starter Mono field
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the exciting world of quantum physics is a journey that scientists embark on in order to understand the fundamental nature of the universe. This field of study deals with the behavior of matter and energy at the smallest scales, challenging our traditional understanding of reality. Through experiments, calculations, and theories, scientists push the boundaries of knowledge and discover phenomena such as quantum entanglement and superposition. Despite its complexities, the study of quantum physics continues to fascinate and inspire new discoveries, offering endless possibilities for the future.
Mono field
How did you find PF?
On line in search of finding like minded people
Hi there my name is Jake 😀
I'm a civilian scientists i was a military electronics engineer back in the day.

My Quanta life started almost a year ago after I designed a secondary stage nuclear reactor!
This project took me a decade to build.
I named my reactor a Stuart isotope stabilising inverter.
S.I.S.I this is a unique inverter of my own design inspired by my military professor, my reactor vessel is a cold nuclear reactor after the thermal exchange process is complete the spent fuel rods are loaded into the S.I.S.I core where the quantum physics begin.
The reactor inverter absorbs 100% of the electromagnetic radiation and converts it into electricity patients pending.
The physics of the exciting discovery wave particle duality
And the fundamental principles of energy.
just like the photoelectric effect

• Skeptical
Likes PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Thanks BvU

Hi @Mono field,

Please review our guidelines, in particular
Physics Forums Global Guidelines said:
Speculative or Personal Theories:
Physics Forums is not intended as an alternative to the usual professional venues for discussion and review of new ideas, e.g. personal contacts, conferences, and peer review before publication. If you have a new theory or idea, this is not the place to look for feedback on it or help in developing it.
Banned topics said:
Pseudoscience, such as (but not limited to):
Perpetual motion and "free energy" discussions (see our Insights Article here)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion
http://www.skepdic.com/freeenergy.html
http://www.skepdic.com/perpetual.html

Likes BvU
DrClaude said:
Hi @Mono field,

Please review our guidelines, in
I'm extremely confused by your post are you saying that this forum is not a discussion forum and that you don't want anyone to learn and grow rather just except the incorrect fundamental principles of quantum physics and not discuss this with other people because if this is the case you are just a great example of the problem with quantum physics and the education system I bet you believe that E=mc^2 guess what it does not.
As for free energy all energy is free! I don't believe in perpetual motion as a example of energy because potential energy needs another source of potential energy to become kinetic energy and that kinetic energy must have something feeding it wether it be polar shift at point zero or polarity mono field shift you probably have no idea of the difference between light electrons and magnetic resonance and the subatomic fundamental principles of energy that's not my problem you don't understand the quantum physics behind energy your another 🐑 holding back the future of science. I wish you luck on upsetting another person with your understanding of nothing do you know what civilization discovered radiant energy?? A hint there civilization discovered Earth and There science and engineering teachings are written in the hardest stone mmmmm I wish you luck.

• Wow
Likes berkeman
Why such a sudden rant ?

It doesn't look like you are a good match for PF.

Mission statement said:
Our mission is to provide a place for people (whether students, professional scientists, or others interested in science) to learn and discuss science as it is currently generally understood and practiced by the professional scientific community. As our name suggests, our main focus is on physics, but we also have forums for most other academic areas including engineering, chemistry, biology, social sciences, etc.

Goodbye.

Likes berkeman, PeroK, Doc Al and 1 other person

Related to Exploring the Exciting World of Quantum Physics: A Scientist's Journey

1. What is quantum physics?

Quantum physics is a branch of physics that studies the behavior of matter and energy at a very small scale, such as atoms and subatomic particles. It explains how these particles interact and behave in ways that are different from the classical laws of physics.

2. What are some real-world applications of quantum physics?

Quantum physics has many practical applications, including the development of technologies such as transistors, lasers, and computer memory. It is also used in medical imaging, cryptography, and quantum computing.

3. How does quantum physics challenge our understanding of reality?

Quantum physics introduces concepts such as superposition and entanglement, which can be difficult to reconcile with our everyday experiences. It also suggests that the act of observing a particle can affect its behavior, leading to the famous Schrödinger's cat thought experiment.

4. What are some current areas of research in quantum physics?

Scientists are currently exploring topics such as quantum entanglement, quantum computing, and quantum gravity. They are also working on practical applications of quantum physics, such as developing more efficient solar cells and improving data encryption methods.

5. How can someone without a scientific background learn more about quantum physics?

There are many resources available for those interested in learning more about quantum physics, such as books, online courses, and documentaries. It is also helpful to have a basic understanding of mathematics and classical physics before diving into quantum concepts.